Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Warehouse Lean Restocker FT $13.10ph 1.00shift diff 500 SignOn Bonus M-F 1130P-8A
We collaborate and innovate
Our North American Supply Chain network brings technology and people together in innovative ways to deliver state-of-the-art products, services, and expertise. Our extensive portfolio of opportunities span from traditional inventory, fulfillment and delivery to specialized strategy, automation, engineering, analytics, leadership, and logistics. Our diverse network paired with a continued commitment to and investment in our people, process, platforms and the ommunities in which we live and serve are the foundation on which we build our bright future.
If you are interested in leveraging your talents to drive innovation, customer satisfaction, market growth, personal development and industry change in a dynamic team work environment---please explore the opportunities within our world class Supply Chain team!
Perform system and/or manual tasks to support inbound and outbound operations. Perform tasks in various functional areas such as customer order picking, packing, stocking, quality control, loading and unloading freight. Perform work under the direction of warehouse lead, supervisor or manager.
What You'll Do:
- Perform tasks to process customer orders accurately and timely
- Participate in all scheduled physical inventories
- Perform basic housekeeping in assigned areas of the warehouse
- Adhere to all safety procedures in the performance of job duties
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned
- 3months warehouse or applicable experience to include, but not limited to,fast-food (utilizing headset a plus), stockroom, working with racking systems,customer service, group or team activities, etc.
- Regularand reliable attendance is required
- Abilityto work Monday - Friday (or Saturday varies by location), some weekends and holidayswill be required based on business needs; flexible schedules are available
- Full-Timeassociates must have the ability to work additional hours beyond scheduledshift; additional overtime hours will be required based on business needs
- Ability to learn and utilize voice-activated order selector picking system headset
- Willingnessto work as part of a team, as well as workindependently
- Must thrive in a fast-paced, results orientedenvironment
- Achieveand maintain quality and/or production standards
- Attentionto process, regulations and proper safety procedures.
- Abilityto maneuver, lift, push, and pull heavy objects up to 50 pounds regularly, upto 70 pounds occasionally
- Must be able to stand/walkfrom 8 -10 hours with or without reasonable accommodation
- Positive "can do" attitude"
- Ability to work in multi-temperature environments, hot or cold
- Must be able to pass all pre-employment screens, including drug, background and criminal checks
- HighSchool diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Experiencein a fast-paced environment
Physicaldemands described here are representative of those that must be met by anemployee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made toenable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Workrequires moderate physical effort and use of motor skills requiring manualdexterity. While performing duties ofthis job, employee will regularly stand, walk, stoop, kneel and crouch. Employee may lift, lower, push, pull or carryproduct up to a maximum of 70 pounds by hand. Require physical effort associated with using the personal computer andRF scanners to enter information. Mustbe able to read and hear verbal instructions in person and /or through aheadset.
The workenvironment characteristics described here are representative of those anemployee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made toenable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Workin a warehouse environment, which includes working throughout seasonaltemperature variations
- Whileperforming duties of the job, the employee may operate warehouse equipment
- Useof proper safety procedures will eliminate any potential hazards; noise levelin the work environment is usually moderate