Suncoast Schools Fcu
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Title Asst-Post Closing
at Suncoast Schools Fcu
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 8842e932-d8fe-4451-bba2-30b880dcbb7e
Categories: Real Estate/Property Mgmt
Duties and Responsibilities
- Upon completion of the closing transaction by a closing agent he/she forwards all checks to appropriate party, forwards closed package to the lender. Performs closing file maintenance.
- Forwards documents to the appropriate County Clerk for recording, or if the County where the property is located accepts electronic recordings; then records the documents electronically through Simplifile recording system.
- Prepares members’, escrow and Simplifile daily deposits and forwards to the branch for posting.
- Prepares final title policies with endorsements and forwards to the insured.
- Assists in the training of new or present title assistant employees.
- Assists in performing scanning of the title agency’s closed/cancelled files.
- Serves as back-up to the Title Assistant - Processors.
- May assist in other credit union area of operation as assigned.
- Balances the MTA Simplifile Escrow recording account monthly.
- Attends job-specific training classes as requested by manager. This includes, but is not limited to, completing annual BSA/AML Compliance Training and understanding employee’s role in maintaining an effective BSA/AML compliance program.
Minimum Education, Experience and Skill Requirements
- Minimum two years’ experience in processing and post-closing for a title insurance company is preferred.
- The ability to deal personally with customers, lenders and others relating to closing transactions for Members Title Agency.
- The capability to assume a leadership role and assist in the training of new employees assigned to Members Title Agency.
- Have a working knowledge of title insurance processing, closing and disbursement.
- Good written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Must have good mathematical and language skills.
- A thorough knowledge of the Title Insurance Industry’s policies and procedures and ability to serve customers with courtesy and professionalism.