Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- # of Openings
SCA, a leader in the outpatient surgery industry, strategically partners with health plans, medical groups and health systems across the country to develop and optimize surgical facilities. SCA operates more than 200 surgical facilities, including ambulatory surgery centers and surgical hospitals, in partnership with approximately 3,000 physicians. For more information on SCA, visit www.scasurgery.com.
Facility Description: Maitland Surgery Center is a 20 bed multi-specialty surgery center specializing in pediatrics and adults. We have 3 operating rooms and 1 procedure room.
Accountabilities / Responsibilities
The LPN position at MSC involves competent reviewing of patient medical history for evaluation of
level of risk in an outpatient facility based on anesthesia guidelines. Computer skills are an
important part of this role in our paperless EMR system. Communication skills are a necessity.
• Adaptable to EMR a paperless system while working with multiple access points for patient
• Follow anesthesia guidelines while accessing and recognizing the appropriateness for
• Correspond with multiple surgery schedulers on a daily basis
• Correspond with anesthesiologists for patient review and approval for an outpatient facility.
• Communicate with all staff members with any issues that are relevant to that department.
• Prepare lab requisitions and transport tubes for outgoing labs
• Phone Triage
Please send resumes to : Tracy.Waring@scasurgery.com; Michelle.Dolan@scasurgery.com;