Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Service Supervisor
at Taylor Morrison
Job Description SummaryAs a Customer Service Supervisor working for Taylor Morrison you will be responsible for supervising your designated warranty team members while maintaining a strong professional relationship with team members and customers to ensure outstanding customer service before and after the close.
We trust that as a Customer Service Supervisor you will: (responsibilities)
- Report directly to Customer Service Manager and will support warranty department needs
- Manage day to day functions of Customer Service Reps in designated areas
- Ensure reps are completing warranty tickets as assigned to ensure customer satisfaction
- Assist with hiring, training and retention of Customer Service Reps
- Help create efficiencies within department through process improvement
- Work with Customer Service Coordinator to help manage ticket completion
- Train reps on quality control process
- Audit and report on quality control progress and compliance
- Submit compiled report to Customer Service Manager and VP of Construction for all new home QC walks and signoffs received from reps
What you will need: (competencies, behaviors & attributes)
- Business Acumen
- Customer Focus
- Drive for Results
- Priority Setting
- Must have a minimum of 2 years in an industry-related field
- College degree, military service or work related experience in customer service field specific to the homebuilding industry preferred
- Prior management experience is required
- Exceptional communication skills and follow up
- Superior customer service and satisfaction skills required
- Must have exceptional relationship building skills. Must also bring exceptional organization, scheduling, follow up, and planning skills
Successful job applicants will be able to perform these functions. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Report to Division/Community daily and adhere to schedule
- Ability to supervise direct reports daily and provide guidance as needed
- Ability to access, input, and retrieve information from a computer and/or electronic device
- Ability to have face to face conversations with customers, co-workers and upper management
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time and move around work environment as needed
- Ability to legally operate a motor vehicle
- Comply with company policies and procedure
- Must be able to able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time
- The ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
*Taylor Morrison experience and/or successful completion of training program may override required education and/or experience requirement.
Job descriptions are not intended as, nor should be construed to be, exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job. They are intended to be accurate reflections of those principal job duties and responsibilities essential for making fair pay decisions about the job.
Benefits of Working With Taylor Morrison
We are looking for dedicated professionals that share our values of putting the customer - and their needs - first. In addition to a great team atmosphere, career development and advancement opportunities, we offer full-time employees an extensive benefits package, to include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Home Purchase Rebate Program
- Home Mortgage Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Welcome to the Taylor Morrison, Inc. Career Portal
In order to be the best in the industry, you have to surround yourself with the best people. At Taylor Morrison, Inc., we are committed to being the best North American homebuilder as measured by our employees, customers, shareholders, and business partners.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Taylor Morrison Home Corporation operates in the U.S. under the Taylor Morrison and Darling Homes brands. Taylor Morrison is a builder and developer of single-family detached and attached homes serving a wide array of customers including first-time, move-up, luxury, and active adult customers. Taylor Morrison divisions operate in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina and Texas. Darling Homes serves move-up and luxury homebuyers in Texas. In addition, Taylor Morrison also offers home financing though Taylor Morrison Home Funding, providing professional and knowledgeable home mortgage options.
Taylor Morrison, Inc. is always looking for dedicated professionals who share our values. Please use our Career Portal to view current job openings and apply for positions online.
Thank you for considering a career with Taylor Morrison, Inc.!
For more information about Taylor Morrison please visit www.taylormorrison.com.