TC Howe Community High School
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
School Enrollment Administrator - Renaissance Charter School at Poinciana
at TC Howe Community High School
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborates with Marketing team to execute digital marketing strategies designed to build awareness and boost enrollment through social media. Deploy email campaigns to support on-going communication to prospective families.
- Manages and administers registration, recommitment, withdrawals and associated data request for all students in the enrollment system.
- Enters students’ recommitments into the company’s database program.
- Improves yields at inquiry, application and enrollment stages.
- Improves retention rates for existing students.
- Increases applicant pool, and oversight on student waitlist for entire school
- Presents the school to current and prospective students and parents which includes the systematic and efficient handling of applications and processing in ACE.
- Assists with marketing efforts for student recruiting and in hosting the school’s information sessions, open house, orientation, etc.
- Oversees the entire enrollment process to ensure the school receives maximum funding per pupil.
- Ensures all state reporting is complete and accurate
- Provides teachers, school districts and work with outside agencies, as appropriate, with information regarding student enrollment.
- Prepares a variety of records and reports regarding student enrollment.
- Analyzes statistical data on student registration for administrative use in formulating policies.
- Prepares, analyzes, and reports on educational activities for government and educational agencies and interprets registrations policies to faculty and students.
- Submits regular and scheduled Email communication with current and potential parents.
- Tracks and monitors project tasks
- Ensures school staff and support center receive key information to support cross functional integration
- Provides visibility and status updates on projects
- Supports Principal in managing project timelines and support timely delegation of responsibilities
**MAY PERFORM OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED**
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required personnel so classified.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Has the ability to work and interact with individual at all level of the organization.
- Has the ability to use social media and digital marketing on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and Pinterest to promote the school and CSUSA.
- Has an understanding of how to engage and optimize content through Social and Digital Media.
- Has the ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple priorities.
- Has the ability to prepare comprehensive business reports, including writing report sections, integrating content, and formatting business documents
- Has the ability to establish a set of operating principles and routines; driving projects to completion, while insisting on highest level of quality.
- Possesses excellent communication skills: Oral (including presentations), Written, Interpersonal (active listening), Negotiating and Influencing.
- Has the ability to be at work consistently, to be on time, to follow instructions, to respond to management direction and to solicit feedback to improve performance.
- Demonstrates proficient experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Student Information System (SIS) and email communications.
- Possesses good knowledge of company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Leads by example in adherence and knowledge of the CSUSA and school’s Vision, Mission and Values demonstrated by the commitment to act in an ethical manner using behaviors that promote a team concept.
- Participates in and successfully complete training programs offered to increase skill and proficiency related to assignments.
- Reviews current developments, literature and technical sources of information related to job responsibility.
- Ensures adherence to good safety procedures.
While performing the responsibilities of this position, the work environment characteristics listed below are representative of the environment the employee will encounter:
- Usual office working conditions.
- Travel within or outside of state.
- Light work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force as frequently as needed to move objects.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
Salary and benefits shall be paid consistent with CSUSA salary and benefit policy. Length of the work year and hours of employment shall be those established by Charter Schools USA.
FLSA OVERTIME CATEGORY
Job is exempt from the overtime provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
Performance will be evaluated in accordance with Charter Schools USA’s policy.
The Charter Schools USA Human Resources Department retains the sole right and discretion to make changes to this job description. Any employee making changes unauthorized by Human Resources Department will be subject to disciplinary action up to and including termination.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited college or university.
- Previous sales or marketing background highly desired.
- Previous School Enrollment Manager, Registrar or equivalent experience desired
- Demonstrated experience in social media and digital marketing on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and Pinterest. Understanding of engaging and optimized content.
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent organization, time management, and follow up skills.
- Must be able to present a professional office with great customer service skills.
- Must have a positive attitude and be able to collaborate with others, while helping to maintain a pleasant working environment.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Bilingual a plus, but not required.
- Ability and willingness to work successfully with students, parents, and staff.
- Must pass a background check.
- Ability and willingness to take directions.
- Excellent references including attendance and punctuality.
- Demonstrates excellent oral (including presentations), written, interpersonal (active listening), skills and ability in negotiating and influencing; professional phone etiquette.
- Proactive and takes initiative. Thinks creatively. Drives projects to completion. Insists on highest level of quality.