The E Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Machinist, Lake Mary, FL
at The E Group
Date Posted: 9/18/2019
Location: Lake Mary, FL
Job Type: Contract Full-Time
Immediate 3 month position available in Lake Mary, FL
The operator must be trained and have experience in safe manually operated machine shop equipment.
- Operator must be able to read and follow simple machine drawings.
- This position is to operate all manually operated machines; Horizontal Band Saw, Engine Lathes, Vertical End Mills and Large Double Chuck Pipe Threading Lathe.
- Operations: Band Saw work; cut 316 SS and 416 SS shafting and carbon steel pipe material to exact lengths.
- Oxygen / Acetylene torch work; straighten shafts.
- Lathe work; face shaft ends, turn OD and single point left hand threads, drill and tap ID threads.
- Trim OD of 316 SS and bronze impellers.
- Mill work; cut long square key ways in shafting.
- Large Double Chuck Lathe work; threading OD of 4 inch up to 10 inch diameter pipe face ends and single point OD right hand threads.
- Along with normal machine operations in new assembly and rebuilt pumps.
- Normal housekeeping tasks along with helping coworkers when needed.
- Experienced in operating manual operated engine lathes and vertical mills.
- Must be a safe operator
- Continuous Standing at machines.
- Frequent lifting up to 35 lbs.
- Indoors non-air-conditioned or heated machine shop in central Florida
- Clean work area.
If you already have a resume on file with The E Group and would like to be considered for this position, simply email your note of interest to The E Group at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Choose The E Group? We are an award winning firm recognized for having an outstanding reputation with our clients and employees. All contractors are eligible for full group health and dental benefits, 401K with matching, and various insurances. Generous living expenses are given to help those who relocate or have duplicate housing.
For immediate consideration simply attach your resume to this posting or email your resume to email@example.com. All applicants will receive feedback once position closes.