The Learning House, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Associate Brand Manager (36670)
at The Learning House, Inc.
Associate Brand Manager
Wiley Education Services
Wiley Education Services uniquely understands the process of designing and implementing innovative learning experiences and comprehensive solutions that address today’s higher education challenges. We provide education solutions, including online program management services for higher education institutions and course management tools for instructors and students. Through trusted collaborative relationships, Wiley Education Services also provides innovative content, technology, services, and insights that support its education partners to achieve improved institutional performance and learners to achieve their goals.
This individual is responsible for defining key brand strategies, developing and implementing brand campaigns across marketing channels and overseeing production of marketing assets. This individual serves as a “brand ambassador” within the company, setting and delivering on the student experience expected by our partner institutions. This position requires an individual capable of: understanding brand management, developing strategies to reach students through multiple channels and the ability to balance a large volume of projects.The Associate Brand Manager will oversee brand efforts for partner institutions with guidance and support from the Senior Brand Manager as needed.
The Associate Brand Manager is eligible for an alternate work arrangement where the employee can work from home 2 days per week and the remaining 3 days in the office under the normal working schedule. This individual must have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results oriented, and challenging environment. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated 3-5 years of successfully delivering results in a consumer-focused marketing or advertising role.
- Evaluates partner institution positioning in the marketplace that will be conveyed in creative and content across marketing channels
- Adheres to partner institution brand standards across all marketing materials and channels
- Analyzes and understands the positioning of partner degree programs in the marketplace to develop strategies and messaging that reaches the target audience
- Collaborates with Admissions and Operations teams to develop sound student profiles/insights defining the target audience so they have more impactful brand experiences
- Develops and executes launch plans for new degree programs with support from Sr. Brand Manager
- Provides brand direction and support to internal groups such as: creative services, search marketing, online affiliate, database marketing, corporate sales, media
- Inspects marketing channels to ensure accuracy of all content
- Ensures timely and accurate delivery of all projects
- Analyzes market trends and research to ensure partner brands receive maximum visibility and perform in the marketplace
- Researches and tests new marketing channels and opportunities to drive brand awareness
- Manages all day-to-day marketing activities associated with assigned partners
- Collaborates and communicates regularly with Operations leaders on partner activities
- Provides inputs and support to central services team to maximize lead performance
- Collaborates with Sr. Brand Manager to develop relationships with partner program directors and Marketing departments to discuss brand objectives and present marketing plans
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or related field of study
- 3-5 years marketing experience and proven track record of developing and implementing brand campaigns and initiatives
- Ability to identify markets, competition and target audience in the development and execution of marketing initiatives
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, team oriented and proactive
- Close attention to detail
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Computer literacy: MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Good attitude and positive mindset
Wiley is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis on race, color, creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability or other legally protected status. Employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a background check and employment review