The Learning House, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Contracts Administrator (36561)
at The Learning House, Inc.
We have an exciting new opportunity for a dedicated Senior Contracts Administrator to support our Legal Director, Australia & Asia to assist with contract review and internal advice to support a number of Wiley offices and businesses throughout the Asia Pacific region.
The role will involve:
- Drafting and undertaking review of a wide variety of agreements, including author contracts, distribution and licensing agreements, technology and service agreements and releases, under the direction of the Legal Director;
- Maintaining internal contract templates and workflows;
- Responding to legal and contract queries and troubleshooting issues and complaints;
- Undertaking legal research on a variety of matters;
- Assistance with enforcement matters;
- Maintaining suitable records and databases for the legal function in the Asia Pacific region; and
- Assisting with company secretarial matters for Wiley’s Australian company and throughout Asia where required.
You will have a proven ability to exercise good judgment, excellent organizational skills, and possess a calm, methodical approach. You will be able to work independently and show initiative in solving complex problems. You will also:
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree and/or Paralegal Certificate;
- Possess experience in an inhouse legal department or a law firm;
- Have an exceptionally high level of professionalism, be able to communicate effective and demonstrate an ability to establish positive relationships across various departments;
- Be a team-player, ready to pitch in with whatever tasks are required to successfully complete a project;
- Be proactive and responsive; and
- Be able to manage communication with a range of internal clients from a number of different countries, cultures, businesses and across time zones; and
- Fluency in either Mandarin or Japanese languages is also highly desirable.
About the benefits
Wiley's philosophy is to provide compensation and benefits that are both externally competitive and internally equitable. This role is eligible to participate in the Wiley Bonus Incentive Scheme to reward performance and achievement of objectives.
Our office is located within walking distance from Richmond station and has an onsite pool & gym. Wiley colleagues enjoy a range of additional benefits including regular social activities and events throughout the year and product discounts.