The Vitamin Shoppe
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Key Holder Part Time
at The Vitamin Shoppe
- Street Address
- 1500 Oakley Seaver Drive
Is health and wellness important to you? Do you like to take on leadership roles and want to align yourself to a company with like-minded individuals who strive to be their best-self (however they define it)?
The Vitamin Shoppe is looking for a Key Holder to help customers be their best-selves.
You’ll help us build loyalty and long-lasting relationships with our customers while creating an easy, personalized shopping experience.
At The Vitamin Shoppe you will….
- Act as a direct support for your Management Team- executing with excellence.
- Achieve and exceed daily sales and productivity goals- while supporting others as they do the same.
- Work with integrity; act as Manager On Duty in absence of Store Manager / Assistant Manager.
- Efficiently process customer transactions, merchandise shelves and price products accordingly.
- Master product knowledge by participating in continuous learning activities.
- Collaborate with an amazing team of Health Enthusiasts (yeah, that’s what we call folks who work with us).
- Maintain regular store maintenance, follow loss prevention standards, ensure timely processing of receipts, keep shelves full and products priced accordingly.
- Be willing to perform additional duties as required.
Who You are….
- Enthusiasm and ability to effectively engage customers and Health Enthusiasts
- A passion for the health & wellness industry
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental, and vision coverages for full-time Health Enthusiasts
- “VS Thrive” Wellness program for full-time Health Enthusiasts covered under a medical plan with The Vitamin Shoppe —earn free gift cards on a quarterly basis!
- A competitive monthly bonus / incentive program
- A 401(k) Retirement Plan
- A generous Health Enthusiast discount
- Transportation/Commuter Benefits
- Nationwide gym and insurance discounts
- Nationwide Pet Insurance
- Tickets at Work/Working Advantage Program-Save money on hotels, movie tickets, Broadway and Vegas Shows, Theme Parks and much more!
- Paid time off
- Professional growth opportunities
What we are looking for…
- A high school diploma, GED, or equivalent combination of experience/instruction
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (i.e. Holidays, weekends, locations) depending on business needs
Who We Are:
The Vitamin Shoppe® is the authority… We’re a destination and a resource for so much more than just vitamins. We help people become their best selves—however they define it.
You ready?! If so, let’s do this!