The Watershed Treatment Programs
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Wordpress Web Developer
at The Watershed Treatment Programs
The primary responsibility for the full-time Web Developer position is to provide programming and functionality for a variety of websites owned and operated by The Watershed Addiction Treatment Programs, Inc.
The ideal candidate works professionally with both teammates and management in order to meet business and technical demands. The right individual for this role will be a motivated and energetic developer who takes initiative, enjoys finding solutions to a variety of challenges, is detail-oriented, and takes pride in their work. Programming, graphic design, and database administration are all elements of this position.
- Develop Wordpress CMS driven websites and applications, and enhance existing web sites to meet business requirements as well as perform webmaster and onsite SEO duties.
- Work closely with other members of the Internet Marketing Team to develop clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Develop, implement, and support new features across various sites.
- Convert raw images and layouts from a graphic designer into CSS/XHTML themes.
- Determine appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations for each project.
- Alert the Team to emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate them into operations and activities.
- Recommend code and design optimizations to improve the scalability of the applications and maximize performance; perform routine site maintenance as needed.
- Other tasks as needed for successful project completion.
- Significant experience with WordPress content management system.
- Must possess backend & frontend Wordpress Theme Development expertise
- Proficient in PHP, Java Script, MySql, CSS, HTML 5.0, Bootstrap and AMP
- Working knowledge of current Adobe Master Suite programs.
- Working knowledge of SEO best practices in web development.
- Knowledge of cross-browser and cross-platform development issues, including W3C protocols and compliance.
- Knowledge of business English, spelling, punctuation and grammar.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to analyze web-based problems; develop and implement solutions.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Internet / Web Technology or related field, or a significant combination of training and experience.
- 2 years minimum experience with HTML(5)/XHTML and CSS.
- 1 year minimum experience Web programming, including PHP, ASP, or JSP.
- Wordpress Theme Development expertise on both the Frontend and Backend
- Expertises at AMP development within Wordpress utilizing plugins
- Knowledge of mobile phone and App development is a plus.
- Experience with Joomla and ModX development platforms is a plus.
- Active participation in, and regular contribution to, the development community of the CMS of your choice.
*Interested candidates must provide a link to their digital portfolio and/or links to current web projects.
The Watershed is Joint Commission accredited and fully licensed by the State of Florida.
The Watershed welcomes applicants in recovery to apply! Applicants in recovery must have a minimum of 1 full year of abstinence from drugs/alcohol to be eligible for employment.
Our competitive compensation and excellent benefits package for full time employees includes:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Plan
The Watershed Treatment Programs, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a Drug Free Workplace. Local candidates desired, no relocation offered.