Tiffany & Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manager, Creative Visual Merchandising – Latin America
at Tiffany & Company
- Req #
- Creative Visual Merchandising
The Manager, Creative Visual Merchandising will coordinate and oversee the execution of CVM in trade and cruise collaborating with Vice President and Global CVM in NY to ensure alignment of Visual Merchandising initiatives and consistent standards.
- Execute CVM campaign installations and merchandising initiatives as well elevating in-store presentation to help drive sales results.
- Manage and oversee installations of CVM campaigns and holiday installations
- Partner with the Global CVM team in the successful implementation and in-store execution of the regionally defined product strategy
- Oversee and assess standards and executional excellence within the market
- Elevate CVM through communication and training, identifying opportunities within the market as well as developing and executing a corresponding action plan
- Receive and consolidate CVM orders in Miami and resend to trade locations
- Manage CVM budget effectively
- Track CVM expenses on a monthly basis
- Bachelor’s degree with 7+ years’ experience in merchandising, visual display, styling, or related areas - preferably luxury retail.
- Demonstrate strong business acumen and an ability to lead the market stores
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills.
- Able to successfully navigate complex relationships.
- Knowledgeable of local vendor sources for display supplies, hardware, props, furniture, flowers.
- Experience with basic construction hand tools and painting
- Computer skills required: email/Outlook, Microsoft Excel & Word
- Experience with managing the job responsibilities & performance of a staff.
- Comfortable in and appreciative of a luxury retail setting.
- Theatre or color display lighting experience a plus.