Titan America LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Titan America LLC
Titan America, LLC. has an opening for a Loader Operator for the Center Sand at Clermont, FL Aggregates plant. This wage non-exempt position is assigned to the Quarry Production Department and will report to the Production Supervisor / Lead man.
- Perform a pre and post inspection of equipment and report any safety hazards and concerns promptly. Audit mitigation of safety hazards or concerns.
- Fill out all required documentation and submit on time.
- Load trucks efficiently.
- Load and carry material as required.
- Continuously communicate with Plant Tower Operator for Scale Weighmaster.
- Maintain pad level and loading area clear of debris.
- Maintain equipment clean and safe.
- Perform utility tasks such as shoveling, water hosing, and others when the primary or truck is down and as required.
- Perform miscellaneous work with loader as assigned by Quarry Manager or Lead man.
- Perform required preventive maintenance on the equipment
- Follow all safety checks, rules and regulations.
- Maintain a current Florida Driver’s License and a clean Motor Vehicle Record.
- Ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Ability to understand and follow the oral and written instructions to carry out sufficient repair orders.
- Able to walk, kneel crouch, crawl, talk and hear
- Ability to work well with others.
- Capable of working in confined spaces.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Basic knowledge of material specifications.
- Knowledge of equipment operation.
- Welding & cutting experience preferred.
Success begins with hiring the right people to partner with us as we grow and develop our businesses. People are central to everything we do. It is through their efforts and talents that Titan has been successful for over 100 years. Learn more about us at www.titanamerica.com.
Titan America is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) to all qualified persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Three-Year Recently Separated Veteran, Armed Forces Service Medal Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, or other protected status.