Titan America LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Ready-Mix Concrete Truck Driver Cocoa and Melbourne, FL
at Titan America LLC
Titan America LLC is a leading environmentally and socially progressive heavy building materials company located in the eastern United States. Titan America is part of the TITAN Group, an independent, multi-regional producer of cement and other related building materials. Our products include cement, aggregate, ready-mixed concrete and fly ash beneficiation. TITAN Group has a record of continuous growth since its establishment in 1902. It has expanded its production and distribution operations into 13 countries, employing more than 5,500 people. Our products protect human life and personal property, improve the quality of life, generate economic prosperity and connect society.
We have an excellent opportunity for an Ready-Mix Concrete Truck Driver at our Ready-Mix Plant located in Cocoa, Florida. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Safely operate truck in accordance with all applicable Federal, state, and company regulations.
- Efficiently load and deliver perishable product to customer striving to provide quality and good customer service.
- Follow procedures to ensure truck is safe to operate. When not performing driving duties assist with plant maintenance, cleanup and other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Complete required pre and post trip inspections reporting necessary maintenance as required.
- Operate truck to receive load, evaluate slump and drive to job site. Safely maneuver truck on job site, attach chutes to discharge material, clean truck to minimize concrete buildup.
- Complete all forms, tickets and required paperwork in a timely manner.
- Keep inside and outside of truck clean.
- Communicate with dispatch, maintenance and plant management to facilitate the flow of information required to provide good customer service.
- Ready-mix industry knowledge or related industry a plus.
- Possess a valid Class B CDL and ability to maintain a clean driving record.
- Safety conscious for self and others.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and passion for driving.
- Display a professional and courteous attitude to internal/external customers and team members.
- Ability to work outdoors with exposure to high and low temperatures and other outdoor environmental conditions.
- Ability to operate equipment, tools, controls, radio, perform repetitive movements with hands, wrists and feet, frequent reaching, climbing (up and down the truck several times a day), stooping, kneeling, crouching and sitting.
- Ability to work flexible shifts including nights, weekends, and OT.
- Ability to pass pre-employment processes including criminal background check, DOT physical, drug screen, and Motor Vehicle Report. (MVR)
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience operating heavy-duty trucks.