Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Tommy Bahama
LIVE THE ISLAND LIFE
In 2016, we launched our first Marlin Bar in Coconut Point, Florida as a laid back space where locals and travelers could gather casually over food and drink. Two years later, a second oasis opened its doors in the mecca of mid-century modernism: Palm Springs, California. Since our guests are asking us for more, we are adding several throughout the United States over the next few years (and beyond). The Marlin Bar is the perfect spot to shop, enjoy frozen cocktails, light fare with friends & family where friendly service and casual vibe are always the catch of the day
SET THE COURSE
The Marlin Bar is a relaxed refuge, where our guest can unwind with a cocktail, light fare, and simultaneously enjoy some retail therapy. Provides management and oversight and takes responsibility for both the store and food and beverage with the purpose of providing the ultimate guest experience and in the absence of senior team members. Take responsibility for the store with the purpose of leading the team by example through motivation, support, and communication and with the ultimate goal of providing an exceptional and rewarding lifestyle experience for both internal and external guests.
BE THE ISLAND GUIDE
- Create a relaxed destination – Execute guest service and visual standards appropriately to take our guest someplace great
- Set the course – Facilitate implementation of company learning/ training programs, following up to ensure transfer of new skills - Streamlining restaurant processes when necessary
- Prepare your crew – Maintain appropriate staff level and payroll hours to budge payroll percentages
- Build the perfect oasis – Hire and develop the best and brightest, building a collaborative team to drive key results
- Support your crew – Determine performance expectations through means of provide coaching and communication of company policies and procedures
ESSENTIALS FOR LIFE IN PARADISE
- You have 3+ years of Hospitality Experience
- You have 1+ years of Restaurant Management Skills supervising a team
- You have strong leadership and organizational skills
- You have a “get things done” mindset
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills with a variety of styles
- You are a natural collaborator and are able to identify opportunities and take initiative
- You have a high school diploma or GED
- Willingness to perform other duties as required that are necessary to support the business
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Lift and/or move up to approximately 50 pounds frequently
- Bending/stooping/kneeling required – frequently
- Routine standing for duration of shift
- Maneuvering the following types of equipment or machinery:
- Hand cart, blenders, knives, slices, wine keys and other tools listed in training manual
- Scheduled shifts determined by business needs
Mahalo (thank you) for your interest in Tommy Bahama!
At Tommy Bahama, paradise is our business. Focused on exceptional guest service, upscale products and delicious food and drinks, our tropically inspired lifestyle inspires the world to relax. Maintaining our unique point of view requires a diverse team that includes apparel designers, eCommerce and technology experts, manufacturing and operations, and, of course, retail and hospitality professionals. There are countless opportunities to contribute to our continued success — if you'd like to help us "Live the Island Life," we'd like to hear from you.
Tommy Bahama is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.