Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Information Technology
Topps is one of the most enduring and respected brands in the United States. We are building a world-class digital group to deliver the highest quality mobile sports and entertainment apps to fans all over the world.
We are on a mission to dramatically lift the quality of our apps and modernize the Topps brand. We are looking for people with the passion, talent and focus to begin creating the highest quality mobile apps around sports properties such as MLB, NFL & NHL, and entertainment brands such as Star Wars, Marvel, and Disney.
Join our dynamic & entrepreneurial team and be a driving force as we transform one of the most storied entertainment brands into the world leader of digital trading cards.
Why You Will Love It Here
- Work with the world’s top sports and entertainment properties
- Work with a passionate, confident and humble team
- Fun office atmosphere
- Independence and lack of bureaucracy that clears the way for you to do your best work
Competitive compensation & benefits. We build great teams and take care of them
Topps is seeking a product-minded software engineer to help build a quality Backend around our big properties such as MLB, NFL, Star Wars, Marvel and Disney.
You will be working on our Python/Flask microservice platform as well as integrating with our Unity3D apps.
Your mission will be to create efficient, maintainable, quality code that drives and serves high quality apps and delivers outstanding user experiences to our users.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Develop server side features that are simple, elegant and efficient
- Develop robust and performant code to be used by millions of users
- Contribute to all areas of development including Python, Flask, PostgreSQL, Amazon AWS (EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, Elasticache, etc…)
- Independently create complete solutions from scratch
- Support & contribute product ideas and solutions.
- 3+ years of lead development work on high-traffic performant server-side applications (preferably mobile games or entertainment applications)
- Strong knowledge in Python, Java, or related language.
- Experience developing full stack applications & microservices
- Product mindsight
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Passion for collectibles and the brands that Topps represents