Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Enterprise Digital Media Strategist
- Job ID
- Digital Media
You are a digital media strategist with 2-5+ years of hands-on, business-minded experience managing outcome-oriented clients with generous budgets and strategic goals. Your bread and butter is paid search (PPC), but you also have experience in display and paid social media campaigns. You have a passion for innovation, thought leadership, and thrive in a highly collaborative environment. You are just as comfortable diving into the nuances of a paid search account as you are driving high-level discussion on strategy and media tactics. You are a strong communicator and can clearly describe optimization strategy and results to an audience that includes C-level executives. You are results focused and all about maximizing ROAS for your clients. You are excited to work with and mentor a team of media analysts that will help you monitor your media campaigns. You are looking for an opportunity that is both challenging and rewarding at a company that is on the cutting edge of data-driven media campaigns.
Your experience is solidly founded in paid search, but you also dabble in paid social and display channels. You have a history of translating KPIs into actionable tactics and delivering results. You should have experience in Google Ads, Bing Ads, DoubleClick, and Facebook Ad Manager. You have managed campaigns end-to-end and have created and executed insightful media plans with budgets over $1M annually.
We are the TravelClick Enterprise Digital Media team. We run media campaigns that drive direct revenue for some of the most well-established hotel brands in the world. We leverage the considerable amount of proprietary data at our disposal to run campaigns that combine best practice with client-specific insights. We are a team of experienced paid search professionals with a penchant for learning everything we can about our clients and industry. We are looking for a highly motivated person who we can help teach about our business and hopefully learn a thing or two from as well.
- Ongoing optimization and end-to-end management of full-funnel digital media campaigns
- Consistently ensure you are leveraging PPC, Display, and Social Media best practices
- Drive innovation and implement new strategies to continually uncover optimization levers, enhance learning, and improve performance.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to pace, plan, and manage accounts to align with client goals and initiatives
- Work with sales and account management teams
- Build holistic digital media plans for existing and prospective clients
- Collaborate with campaign management and media analysts on QBR activities
- High School Diploma/GED required
- A minimum of 2-5+ years directly managing paid search, display, and social campaigns
- Experience with digital media platforms (Google Ads, Bing Ads, DCM, DV360, DS, FB Ad Manager)
- 2+ years of client-facing experience and experience presenting and communicating with executive levels
- Knowledge of direct response marketing in the digital age; media planning
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Agency experience is a plus
- Google Ads Certification
- Detail oriented, well organized, and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, results-oriented business environment
Keywords: PPC, SEM, Pay Per Click, Search Engine Marketing, Search Marketing, Digital Media, Digital Marketing, Paid Search, Online Marketing, PPC Manager, SEM Manager, Digital Media Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Paid Search Manager, Search Marketing Manager, PPC Strategist, SEM Strategist, Digital Media Strategist, Digital Marketing Strategist, Paid Search Strategist, Search Marketing Strategist, PPC Specialist, SEM Specialist, Digital Media Specialist, Digital Marketing Specialist, Paid Search Specialist, Search Marketing Specialist, PPC Analyst, SEM Analyst, Digital Media Analyst, Digital Marketing Analyst, Paid Search Analyst, Search Marketing Analyst
Note to Applicants
IMPORTANT: We contact all applicants via email throughout the hiring process. It is recommended that you add iCIMS (@agents.icims.com) to your Approved/Safe Sender list to ensure that our emails are properly delivered to your inbox and not marked as spam. Please click here for instructions on whitelisting iCIMS.