Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
IT Business Analyst
- Job ID
The Business Analyst will be work with the Director of Infrastructure Program Management to manage the project portfolio for the Technology Operations organization. This includes performing technical assessments of new technology projects as well as existing processes and procedures. An understanding of technology infrastructure will be important in this role; however, the business analysis skillset is key.
The successful candidate will be detail oriented, highly motivated and eager to learn new technologies. A large part of this role will be to assist in ensuring that all initiatives are accurately defined, tracked and implemented, so an understanding of basic project management principles and philosophies is required.
- Assist with the management of technology projects from conception through completion
- Developing project plans and requirements documentation (business and functional)
- Work through issues with competing resources and priorities
- Facilitate technology discussions between multiple diverse and cross-functional teams
- Lead reviews of existing processes and procedures and identifying areas of improvement
- Monitoring and reporting on the deliverables for multiple initiatives
- Creating and delivering program reporting at the team and executive letter
What we are looking for
- High School/GED required
- 3+ years of experience in a Business Analyst/Business Systems Analyst role
- Experience with multiple project management methodologies and requirement gathering techniques
- Understanding of technology infrastructure ecosystems
- Competency using project management tools
- BA or BS degree preferred
- CAPM or PMI-PBA preferred
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills
- Experience working in a cloud-based ecosystem (GCP, AWS, Azure, etc,)
- Technology operations experience (support, NOC, system administration, etc.)
- Understanding of server architecture (On-Prem, VM, etc.)
- Understanding of network technology concepts and usage
Note to Applicants
IMPORTANT: We contact all applicants via email throughout the hiring process. It is recommended that you add iCIMS (@agents.icims.com) to your Approved/Safe Sender list to ensure that our emails are properly delivered to your inbox and not marked as spam. Please click here for instructions on whitelisting iCIMS.