Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Junior Digital Marketing Analyst
- Job ID
- Digital Media
TravelClick’s Web Solutions division operates similar to a digital marketing agency. Our operational teams located in Orlando, Barcelona, and Singapore build, deploy, manage, and optimize websites on behalf of our customers worldwide. As a Junior Digital Marketing Analyst on the Web Solutions team, you will be responsible for digital marketing related tasks from end to end for our hospitality clients. Your job will be to define, develop research, implement, track, and analyze onsite SEO, local search, content marketing, and social media disciplines. This job will prepare and educate you for a deeper knowledge of technical SEO elements, data analysis, content marketing, and social media strategy. We seek candidates with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced setting while working collaboratively with a larger team.
- Perform SEO web development and ongoing campaign management tasks such as keyword research, website audits, competitor analysis, report preparation, optimizing metadata, 301 redirects, and backlink auditing.
- Fulfill additional tasks including optimizing local search directories, project managing content marketing strategies, and fulfilling social media deliverables.
- Prepare, analyze, and deliver web analytics reports.
- Partner with the copywriting team, development team, account management team, digital production team and other internal partners, to ensure holistic development and implementation of digital marketing projects.
- Interact with other stakeholders in the company in both written and verbal communication, displaying knowledgeable confidence and skilled expertise.
- Manage own workload and ensure that deadlines are met and all work is strategically sound and fully implemented.
What we are looking for
- 1-2 years of experience in a digital agency or digital marketing department for a brand or local business, but not required. New graduates will also be considered.
- Working knowledge of making changes to websites and how they are built
- Familiarity of the Google Analytics platform
- Ability to work successfully in a team setting or independently.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
Note to Applicants
IMPORTANT: We contact all applicants via email throughout the hiring process. It is recommended that you add iCIMS (@agents.icims.com) to your Approved/Safe Sender list to ensure that our emails are properly delivered to your inbox and not marked as spam. Please click here for instructions on whitelisting iCIMS.