Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Product Manager, Global Connectivity
- Job ID
TravelClick has an immediate opening for a Product Manager on the Global Connectivity team. The Product Manager will actively engage in customer facing activity while managing product prioritization, business requirement definition, and product delivery.
This position will be responsible for ensuring our hotel clients can maximize TravelClick’s Central Reservation System (iHotelier) and Customer Relationship Management System (GMS) by integrating seamlessly with key technology and distribution partners. The Global Connectivity Product Manager will assess customer and market needs, set strategy to fill those needs, and execute against those projects to achieve the desired outcomes. This will include leading the discovery process with both clients and partners to ensure all requirements are identified and documented and then driving the development process with TravelClick Tech Teams to ensure on time/in-scope delivery. The Product Manager of Global Connectivity will be responsible for engaging with partners to evaluate new enhancements available in their applications and then prioritizing/driving roadmap efforts to ensure our clients can benefit.
Our ideal candidate will have experience assessing customer and market need, identifying solutions to fill those needs, and a proven track record of delivering solutions that drive positive outcomes. They will also have a solid understanding of the product lifecycle, extensive experience in driving product development, and a unique ability to work with internal and external stakeholders to execute the product vision and strategy while having the ability to pivot quickly to adapt to changes in priority and business needs. Familiarity with the hotel distribution ecosystem is strongly desired but not mandatory.
- Assess competitive landscape and identify customer and market needs
- Propose solutions to fill competitive gaps or establish market differentiation
- Identify success metrics and methodically drive projects to deliver successful outcomes
- Build and document business requirements that align with product vision and obtain organizational alignment.
- Define roadmap for initial delivery and drive ongoing roadmap developments and define suggestions for growth.
- Actively participate in reviewing and authoring business analysis and functional specifications including user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Lead cross functional team including customer, partners, engineering, product, and operations, to deliver against required product growth milestones and deliverables.
- Cultivate a collaborative, high-performance environment to grow the team’s development capabilities.
- Resolve tactical issues to ensure effective and efficient project management and product development processes.
- Maintain high-level of understanding of most frequent support issues and stay current on select product stability and critical issues.
- Establish Key Performance Indicators to measure the impact of new features as well as opportunity for further improvements.
- Lead discovery process for hotel clients regarding the integrations with 3rd party partner systems.
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, engineering, or related field required.
- 3-5 years of previous experience as a product owner, product manager, business analyst or position in a related field.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Proven experience conducting competitive analysis and customer/market assessment to identify opportunities to bridge gaps and/or differentiate
- Comfortable and proficient communicating – both verbal and written – across all levels of an organization as well as with vendors and customers
- Can demonstrate leading projects that have driven tangible financial outcomes
- Strong analytic skills and ability to consume complex information to make recommendations and tradeoffs optimized to meet business demands and customer needs.
- A proven track record and a solid conceptual and expert understanding of product development and product management lifecycle.
- A successful history of working across the product lifecycle, and leading cross-functional teams including engineering, marketing, sales, operations, and implementation.
- Good understanding of Agile methodologies, technical understanding of products, and up to date on industry standards and best practices.
- Ability to build strong interpersonal relationships with business analysts, UI/UX team, leadership, senior management, and internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills with proven ability to inspire and lead cross-functional teams.
- Familiarity with the hotel distribution ecosystem is strongly desired but not mandatory.
Note to Applicants
IMPORTANT: We contact all applicants via email throughout the hiring process. It is recommended that you add iCIMS (@agents.icims.com) to your Approved/Safe Sender list to ensure that our emails are properly delivered to your inbox and not marked as spam. Please click here for instructions on whitelisting iCIMS.