Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Web Analytics & Product Specialist
- Job ID
- Customer Experience
TravelClick is looking for a “Web Analytics and Product Specialist” to be part of our web solutions team; a uniquely visible group within the organization. We are looking for an analyst who has knowledge of web code, digital analytics and tag management solutions. We are looking for a self-starter who is excited to learn and improve his or her skillset in the ever-evolving medium of the web. The candidate needs problem-solving skills with an eagerness to face and overcome challenges are beneficial in this position, as is the ability to multitask while overseeing multiple cases. The candidate will implement GTM scripts across various search engines and collaborate with others within the company, such as Sales, SEO and Development teams. The Candidate recognizes and gets to the bottom of issues, tracks down possible causes of problems and establishes connections, differentiates between primary and secondary issues, has an active focus on achieving results and goals, and the willingness to take action in response to disappointing results.
- Upgrade, update, and enhance current sites for responsive design and optimized user interface; update content and graphics; monitor performance and results.
- Convey client concept, code, and publish standards-based content for a variety of formats, including desktop, mobile and tablets.
- Migration of ecommerce and media tracking tags into the GTM container ID. Follow testing and QA processes to help ensure client satisfaction.
- Solve pixel tracking customer issues efficiently and with high quality standards. Ensure top customer retention, through escalating issues appropriately.
- Update and enhance current sites for responsive design and optimize their user interface; update content and graphics; and monitor their performance and results.
- Provide enhanced customer service experiences through direct communication to clients and internal partners ensuring timely and accurate issue resolution.
- Track and document client issues through established processes and deadlines.
- Gather information and work with Digital Producing teammates to make decisions. Requires relationship-building with other divisions, especially creative and technical teams. Requires contributing to complex projects and working with the Development teams and marketing associates to carry out tasks to meet ever-changing deadlines. Must often manage competing business priorities.
- Associate Degree (Required)
- Experience with web development technology and content management systems (Required)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook (Intermediate)
- Bachelor’s degree (Preferred)
- Experience in Google Tag Manager (GTM) or other Tag Manager platform
- 1-2 years of hands-on experience in a Web Design/Development environment with experience utilizing issue tracking systems, such as Salesforce.
- Front-end development experience a plus.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign (Preferred)
- Knows how to work under and handle pressure and strives to meets deadlines.
- The candidate is a great team player, he/she would be able to identify client’s needs, respond with quick and efficient and personal service and sets high standards of quality of one’s work as well as others.
- Has ability to communicate effectively with customers on complex issues via phone or email.
- Strong analytical skills and a capacity for creative problem-solving.
- Excellent customer-facing skills, including the ability for organized and timely updates, empathy, and the ability to communicate with customers on complex issues via phone, email, or video conference.
- Ability to work independently, to organize and prioritize multiple project responsibilities, and to produce quality work under deadline pressure.
- Ability to work outside normal office hours, including nights and weekends on shift basis.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret and communicate findings to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to define problems, collect and access data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and communicate conclusions in a verbal, diagram or written form.
- Enjoys the development of large-scale Web applications.
Note to Applicants
IMPORTANT: We contact all applicants via email throughout the hiring process. It is recommended that you add iCIMS (@agents.icims.com) to your Approved/Safe Sender list to ensure that our emails are properly delivered to your inbox and not marked as spam. Please click here for instructions on whitelisting iCIMS.