Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Come and join Trideum Corporation's dynamic and growing team as a User Experience (UX) Designer. As a UX Designer, your main responsibility is to create a compelling design and intuitive experience for both corporate and internal customer products. You will actively participate in design sessions with users, external clients and internal project teams throughout the product design lifecycle to ensure best outcomes. You'll work with our team of user researches, UX designers and software developers, as well as other stakeholders, to help define user stories, interpret solution requirements, solve design challenges, and champion design decisions. As a UX Designer, you will be responsible for challenging the status quo and championing the user experience. You will create, design and communicate concepts using sketches, wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, prototypes, information architecture diagrams and workflows.
We are looking for a mid to senior level candidate that is a brilliant problem solver, powerful evangelist, quick study, self-starter, and excellent communicator with a passion for intuitive, easy-to-use interfaces and the ability to achieve it. We are looking for that rare blend of interaction design, problem solving, visual design, and the ability to understand complex domains.
This is a full-time remote position. Headquarters are located in Huntsville, AL.
What You'll Do:
- Interpret customer and user research findings to design effective and easy to use experiences
- Advocate and represent the customer in product and platform development
- Design elegant solutions to complex workflows
- Create, evaluate and modify documentation and prototypes to support evolving software application development
- Translate research, feedback, metrics and acceptance criteria into great experiences for our customers
- Create wire frames, mock-ups, user flows, prototypes, process flows, design specifications to effectively communicate user interaction and design concept
- Partner and work alongside software developers to ensure quality implementation
- Validate new solutions with customers and internal stakeholders
- Continuously iterate on the product experience based on user feedback
- Conduct concept and usability testing through user testing best practices.
- Participate regularly in critique sessions
- Demonstrate a passion to learn independently and share UX knowledge and expertise with others
What You'll Need:
- Proven experience as a UX Designer or similar role
- Strong portfolio of design projects/wireframes/workflows
- Ability to effectively manage multiple and conflicting priorities
- Works well with other team disciplines and can encourage teams to adopt UX design solutions, but also can adapt designs to time and feasibility constraints
- Demonstrates an understanding of visual design principles
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite tools (e.g. Adobe Illustrator, XD, InDesign, etc.)
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field (HCI, Graphic Design, Industrial Design)
- 3+ years of experience required
- Understanding of and experience with the full UX design process including information architecture, user flows, wireframes, and high fidelity mockups.
Security Clearance: Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Any formal job offer will be contingent upon the incumbents' receipt of an Interim Clearance and successful adjudication of the security clearance process.
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Trideum may request such accommodation(s) by contacting Human Resources at 256.704.6118 or HR@trideum.com.