Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Local Route Driver - CDL A required
at Triumvirate Environmental
Local Route Driver -CDL A required
Become a member of the Triumvirate Team by joining a new and growing part of the business as a Local Driver. As a Local Driver, you will be responsible for the safe pick-up and drop-off of regulated waste. You will be responsible for completing all necessary documentation to ensure proper shipping per DOT requirements, while following Triumvirate's safety standards. You must be eager to learn and retain basic knowledge of daily work practices.
Essential responsibilities and duties include:
- Travel to customer facilities to collect waste containers containing hazardous materials
- Routinely performs pre and post-trip inspections
- Pickup and delivery of hazardous and non-hazardous waste
- Use Triumvirate's computerized waste tracking system
- Prepare all necessary documentation for the pick-up and drop-off of waste
- Understand OSHA regulations and Triumvirate’s Health and Safety Practices
- Interact with coworkers in a team environment
- High School Diploma
- Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL) required
- Ability to work as a team player
- Eagerness to learn and retain a basic knowledge of daily work practices
- Successful completion of OSHA/DOT physical examination
- Completion of 40 Hour OSHA, CPR and First Aid Training.
- Vac truck and pull tanker experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products and computers.
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Triumvirate Environmental is one of the largest environmental services firms in North America. Triumvirate provides leading institutions in the higher education, life sciences, healthcare, and industrial sectors with diverse services and advice to assist them with compliance management. At Triumvirate, we strive to WOW both our employees and our customers. Our unique culture fosters growth, development, education, and creativity.
Triumvirate offers a competitive employee-focused benefits package which includes:
- Health, dental, and vision care insurance.
- 401(K) retirement savings plan.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Pet assistance program.
- Gym membership discounts and health and wellness reimbursements.
- Discounted movie tickets.
- And more!
For further information on our company, our corporate culture, or our benefits package, check us out at www.triumvirate.com.
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans encouraged to apply. Triumvirate is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and a drug-free workplace.
Safety is a priority here at Triumvirate Environmental. To learn more about emergency response preparedness, click here to read our blog!