Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
B2B Sales Representative
Self-Starter. Driven. Curious. It's what connects us and we'd like to connect with you too! We are looking for you to help us deliver exceptional customer experiences as a B2B Sales Representative with TTEC in Orlando, Florida.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
As a TTEC Customer Experience Champion, You'll Enjoy:
- Regular schedule Monday to Friday, no weekend shifts
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- Fun, talented and witty teammates
- Business casual dress code
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, and present leadership
- Family-friendly environment
- Free-spirited, theme-based employee events
- Diverse and community-minded organization
- And yesall the competitive pay including commission, performance incentives, and benefits you'd expect
On a typical day, you'll:
- Initiate contact with profiled business markets provided in a lead campaign
- Actively track and manage lead pipeline in CRM - Salesforce
- Identify key decision makers to establish business relationships utilizing a consultative sales approach
- Manage a dedicated Book of Business with 500 accounts
- Accurately convey payment solution tools and resources to our partners as strategic options to improve their business operations while increasing sales
- Meet 90% Book of Business penetration and monthly sales quota while providing a professional business experience
- Establish rapport and credibility with the decision maker
- Be open to coaching for continuous performance improvement
- Manage your leads, calendar and time efficiently to ensure sales and revenue goal attainment
- Establish credibility, while presenting and tailoring a value proposition
- 1 year of sales experience, B2B sales and closing experience preferred
- Self-motivated with a dynamic personality, resiliency, and passion for succeeding
- Excellent listening skills and ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns, and overcome objections
- Outstanding telephone and customer service etiquette
- High school or equivalent with relevant work experience; college degree a plus
- Exceptional professional written and verbal communication skills
- Competency using Microsoft Windows
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to adapt and excel in a dynamic work environment
- Sales Force experience is a plus
- Pipeline management
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a high-volume, fast paced environment
Apply Today: We encourage you to walk in to 4000 Shader Road Orlando, FL 32808 this Monday - Thursday between 9 -2 PM for an interview and possible same day offer or Apply Online Today.
We encourage you to walk in to 4000 Shader Road Orlando, FL 32808 this Monday - Thursday between 9 -2 PM for an interview and possible same day offer or Apply Online Today.
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- You've applied, now what? After successfully completing the online application, please make your communication lines are open and regularly check your email for instructions.
- Thank you for applying - it's time to share this opportunity with your network and experience the happiness of working with friends (besides us, of course).
Career Changers welcome here:
Time to change your career? Whether you've spent your career on the admin side in receptionist, assistant, or support roles or you've been in retail, restaurant or hospitality, we believe you have the skills it takes to join our team of sales and service professionals.
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
As a condition of employment, TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check, and, depending on the location and client program, to successfully pass a drug screening. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.