Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Service Representative - Travel
Enthusiastic. Solution Oriented. Customer Focused. It's what connects us and we'd like to connect with you too! We are looking for you to help us deliver exceptional customer experiences as a Customer Service Representative within the travel industry at TTEC in Rockledge, Florida. If you've wanted to be part of the growing travel industry, this is a great opportunity to work with customers to make their dream vacations a reality.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
As a global company, we're always on. When one of us is going to bed, a coworker half-way around the world has already had their coffee (or tea) and is ready to grab the baton and run with it. We work at a fast pace around here and we're not one for keeping the status quo. But just because we're busy, it doesn't mean we don't know how to have fun. We're passionate about throwing company events that bring us together to laugh and celebrate each other's achievements. We're also big on taking time out for professional development and giving back. So, if you're looking for a work-life full of purpose, passion and career potential, keep reading
As a TTEC Customer Experience Champion, You'll Enjoy:
- Fun, talented and witty teammates
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, and present leadership
- Family-friendly environment
- Free-spirited, theme-based employee events
- Diverse and community-minded organization
- Career-growth, paid training, and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- And yesall the competitive pay and benefits you'd expect
Do you enjoy helping to make people's dreams a reality? You'll have the opportunity to wow customers every day by providing excellent support and guidance with their travel plans. Bring your positive attitude, demonstrated leadership skills, and enthusiasm to this role.
You'll use your "get it done", high-energy, professional approach to interact with customers by actively listening to understand their needs and answering their questions.
- Receive customer concerns over the phone, email and via chat
- Provide Awesome answers to questions regarding our customers travel plans
- WOW customers with your ability to answer their questions and solve their problems with enthusiasm
- Address and resolve customer concerns to achieve first contact resolution
- Ultimately you will deliver amazing customer experiences that keeps the customer coming back
Enthusiastic. Solution Oriented. Customer Focused. It's what connects us here at TTEC. Does the following describe you as well?
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Six (6) months of customer service experience (preferred)
- Hospitality or Travel experience (preferred)
- Competency in using MS Windows
- Exceptional communication skills - Both Written and Verbal
- Ability to adapt and excel in a fast-paced work environment
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- You've applied, now what? After successfully completing the online application, please make your communication lines are open and regularly check your email for instructions.
- Thank you for applying - it's time to share this opportunity with your network and experience the happiness of working with friends (besides us, of course).
If you're a military veteran, active duty guard or reserves, or a military spouse:
We value your experience and believe you're prepared and battlefield-ready in the civilian world to take on TTEC's most innovative and challenging projects. Your hands-on experience with globalization means you're prepared to interact with our clients and employees around the world. Overcoming adversity and adapting to change has prepared you to execute in our dynamic environment. We are looking for team members where leadership is baked in from Day One. Where innovation and disruption are part of your DNA. We know that no job is as important as serving one's country, but we hope you'll find delivering amazing customer experiences to be another purpose worth serving!
Career Changers welcome here:
Time to change your career? Whether you've spent your career on the admin side in receptionist, assistant, or support roles or you've been in retail, restaurant or hospitality, we believe you have the skills it takes to join our sales and customer service teams. Prior travel agent experience? Please do apply.
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
As a condition of employment, TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check, and, depending on the location and client program, to successfully pass a drug screening. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.