Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director, Healthcare Sales Service Delivery
Service Delivery Director
**This is an Operation Lead role driving a fast-paced Sales culture in the Healthcare Industry**
When everything's connected, how weconnect is everything and we'd like to connect with you too! We arelooking for you to help us deliver amazing customer experiences as a ServiceDelivery Director with TTEC.
We help global brands provide agreat experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow theirbusiness. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences thatare simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Yourrole brings that principle to life.
As a global company, we're alwayson. When one of us is going to bed, a coworker half-way around the world hasalready had their coffee (or tea) and is ready to grab the baton and run withit. We work at a fast pace around here and we're not one for keeping the statusquo. But just because we're busy, it doesn't mean we don't know how to havefun. We're passionate about throwing company events that bring us together tolaugh and celebrate each other's achievements. We're also big on taking timeout for professional development and giving back. So, if you're looking for awork-life full of purpose, passion career potential, keep reading
What You'll be Doing
Looking for an opportunity to manage the overall clientrelationship with an iconic services brand? In this role, you'll also beresponsible for associated operations and maximizing resources for optimalsuccess in attaining the revenue goal for a single or multiple line(s) ofbusiness. You'll work strategically to improve processes and performance thatenhance bottom line results. And with this role, you'll bring the vibrant,upbeat TTEC culture to life as a brand ambassador.
On a typical day, you'll:
- Achieve 100% contractual bonus goals, revenue generation, expenses, forecasting, and financials
- Manage day-to-day operations and deliverables
- Improve the key success metrics associated with goals. These include:
- Forecasting accuracy
- Revenue and margin goals
- Client, customer, and Employee satisfaction scores
- Call volume projections
- Contractual bonus goals
- Contractual client metric goals
- Drive client message, actively manage staff, engagement, and productivity
- Manage the communication with clients and business partners
Why You? What You Bring:
Connections are everything here atTTEC. That means we connect with our customers, our teammates and mostimportantly with you. And the ability toconnect yourself is what you bring to the table along with the following:
- Ability to lead and partner successfully with teams, management and client
- Ability to manage multiple, complex, on-going tasks and projects
- High level of integrity, judgment and follow through
- Strong coaching, people, and leadership skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communications skills
- Technology acumen and reporting
- Strong coaching skills
- Call center experience
Why TTEC? What We Offer:
When you join TTEC, you become part ofthe family. Because we want to see you succeed and thrive, we offer benefitsand perks such as the below to support your quality of life, goals, and futureneeds:
Wewant you to reach your personal and professional goals and offer financialbenefits such as: Health and flexible spending accounts
· Retirement plans
· Tuition reimbursement programs
· Financial wellness program
We believe in investing in our people and theircareer development, which is why we offer a variety of courses and programsthat enable you to develop new skills and gain new insights such as:
· Mentorship programs
· Our Women in Leadership program connectsemployees globally with learning, networking and mentoring opportunities
· Professional development courses in TTECUniversity
· Scholarship program and tuition reimbursement
· Visibility in our global career pathing andinternal mobility opportunities
We support healthy living and have the tools andresources to help you such as:
· It's Ok, We're All Human wellness program
· Wellness incentives
· Company health and wellness programs
· Dedicated health and wellness navigators andemployee assistance programs
· Generous paid time off and other leave ofabsence programs
You'll have the opportunity to make a positive impact in yourcommunity:
· Through our employee-drivenglobal grant program, you'll have the unique opportunity to apply for a grantfocused on helping a local educational organization in your community
· Our team helps fundraiseand volunteer their time in their communities
Ifyou're a military veteran, active duty guard or reserves, or a military spouse:
We value yourexperience and believe you're prepared and battlefield-ready in the civilianworld to take on TTEC's most innovative and challenging projects. Your hands-onexperience with globalization means you're prepared to interact with ourclients and employees around the world. Overcoming adversity and adapting tochange has prepared you to execute in our dynamic environment. We are lookingfor team members where leadership is baked in from Day One. Where innovationand disruption are part of your DNA. We know that no job is as important asserving one's country, but we hope you'll find delivering amazing customerexperiences to be another purpose worth serving!
For more information about TTEC,visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engagein the global conversation.
Asa condition of employment, TTEC requires all employees hired in the UnitedStates to successfully pass a background check, and, depending on the locationand client program, to successfully pass a drug screening. TTEC is anEqual Opportunity Employer.
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC .
Employment Requirements: TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.