Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Licensed Healthcare Insurance Agent
We're hiring and are looking toconnect with you to help us deliver exceptional customer service experiences asa Licensed Healthcare Insurance Agent with TTEC in Daytona, FL.
Our recruitment, training andthe position is 100% virtual for the protection of you and our employees. Please connect to this opportunity by applying online or viatext 'TTEC' to 97211 to connect with us. Upon getting hiredas a Licensed HealthcareInsurance Agent, wewill ask you to pick up your equipment from our Daytona, FL office.
To be eligible for this roleyou MUST
- Be able to come to TTEC's office topick up equipment
- Have >15 mbps internet speedas validated by FAST.com
- Ability to hardwire (ethernet)direct to your home router during your at home employment
- Router must be within closevicinity of your quiet, at home workspace
We help global brands provide agreat experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow theirbusiness. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences thatare simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Yourrole brings that principle to life.
As a TTEC Licensed Health InsuranceAgent, You'll Enjoy
- All license fees provided by TTEC asyour employer
- Continuing education paid by TTEC
- Fun, talented and witty teammates
- Knowledgeable, encouraging,supportive and present leadership
- Family-friendly environment
- Free-spirited, theme-based employeeevents
- Diverse and community-mindedorganization
- Career-growth and lots of learningopportunities for aspiring minds
- And yesall the competitive performancebonus opportunities and benefits you'd expect
- Current Health insurance license
- Minimum six (6) months salesexperience
- Ability to adapt and excel in afast-paced work environment
- Integrity to follow HIPAA guidelineson maintaining patient privacy (just as you would expect if it were yourprivate information being shared)
- High school diploma or equivalent isthe minimum and with education more is better
- Handy with MS Windows and othercomputer applications
The passion anddrive to make a difference
- Assist individuals in understandingtheir coverages and selecting the right products, services and best solutionsto meet their personal health and financial needs
- Be providing full lifecycle customerservice and sales where you could accept inbound or might be calling out toprovide follow up
- Open and maintain customer accountsand information
- Respond to customer inquiries withcompassion and active listening and select the best solution in an efficientmanner
- Resolve customer technical issueswith patience and understanding
- Identify additional needs customersmay have and help them to upgrade products or services
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- You've applied, now what? Aftersuccessfully completing the online application, please make your communicationlines are open and regularly check your email for instructions.
- Thank you for applying - it's timeto share this opportunity with your network and experience the happiness ofworking with friends (besides us, of course).
We value your experience and believeyou're prepared and battlefield-ready in the civilian world to take on TTEC'smost innovative and challenging projects. Your hands-on experience withglobalization means you're prepared to interact with our clients and employeesaround the world. Overcoming adversity and adapting to change has prepared youto execute in our dynamic environment. We are looking for team members whereleadership is baked in from Day One. Where innovation and disruption are partof your DNA. We know that no job is as important as serving one's country, butwe hope you'll find delivering amazing customer experiences to be anotherpurpose worth serving!
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTECembraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce thatrespects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. Westrive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazingservice and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure allour employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work.As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projectsand ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bringvalue to the table in their own unique way. But don't take our word for it -check out some our women in leadership and diversity awards on TTECjobs.com.
For more information about TTEC visitTTECjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in theglobal conversation.