Unified Physician Management
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Unified Physician Management
The Engagement Manager is responsible for the overall success of the onboarding process, ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals. The Engagement Manager is responsible to implement athenaNet products and ensuring that Unified related management services project plan tasks (HR, Accounting, Payroll, Managed Care) are executed accurately and on time. The Engagement Manager establishes clear ownership for the project and identifies problems and solutions to achieve maximum results. The Engagement Manager provides the front-line relationship to the care center and is responsible for achieving high satisfaction through an efficient implementation process. The incumbent is responsible for creating and managing project plans, holding status calls, and completing all tasks related to the project. The Engagement Manager will be responsible for communicating statuses effectively and keeping all aspects of their projects up to date (stakeholders, project plans, timesheets, documentation for project tracking).
- Leads the onboarding process. Owns the project: conducts regular status meetings with all stakeholders, tracks project deliverables using appropriate tools, and monitors the progress of the implementation.
- Escalates issues when necessary, coordinates documentation and scheduling of onboarding activities.
- Provides athenaNet training
- Assists in athenaclinicals implementation: participates in implementation calls to provide continuity and consistency to the care center and to keep all parties informed of potential issues.
- Travel to care centers as requested by the Manager and/or the Vice President of Operations, approximately 30% of time
- Administrative tracking of critical client deliverables relative to athenaNet, HR, managed care, payroll and accounting
- Table building and report generation
- Attend care center go-lives
- Efficiently manage multiple onboardings simultaneously
- Evaluates care center’s workflow and recommends changes to meet best practices
- Bachelor’s degree, project management experience required
- Willing/excited to work in a fast-paced, but sometimes intense, rapidly expanding company
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to role model effective relationship building across departmental and company lines
- Excellent project management skills
- Healthcare, medical group operations and/or medical billing experience or knowledge preferred or demonstrated ability to learn new industry
- Skills necessary to obtain athena-certified trainer level knowledge and complete understanding of the latest version of the athenaNet application
- Solid mastery of revenue cycle management
- Understanding of physician practice operations
- Solid understanding of the implementation process and the various interdependencies between operations and technology both internal and external
- Solid understanding of internal operations and their support of and service to clients.
- Mastery of Microsoft applications, including Outlook, Excel, and Word; proficiency with PowerPoint
- Strong ability to identify potential issues and participate in their resolution;
- Excellent problem solving and investigative skills;
- Excellent organization and time management skills;
- Excellent client-facing skills and the ability to simultaneously champion the cause of the client and serves as a UPM advocate
- Very strong technical aptitude & computer literacy. Demonstrated strong ability to advance technically.
- Ability to keep track of numerous detail-intensive, interdependent tasks and ensure their accurate completion
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Able to think outside the box to solve problems and to escalate issues when appropriate