Unified Physician Management
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Learning Management System Specialist
at Unified Physician Management
The Learning Management System (LMS) Specialist is responsible for the daily administration of our learning management system, Ultipro Learning. This position helps fulfill Unified’s Core Values promise by delivering online, classroom and virtual training with a focus on continuous process improvement and enhanced user experience. This position serves as a functional expert on learning technology and provides support to over 6000 care center staff and corporate team members.
What you’ll do
- Manage our course catalog in UlitPro Learning, including the administration of courses, classes, online resources, curricula, audiences, mass assignments and users.
- Provide users with access to UltiPro Learning by managing 3rd party vendor relationships.
- Create custom reports to meet the unique business needs of our internal business partners and Care Centers.
- Design and deliver video to make UltiPro Learning and other Unified Systems easier to navigate and more engaging to the user.
- Deliver online courses in UltiPro Learning to the right audience at the right time, including collaborating with multiple stake holders, conducting comprehensive technical testing of the courses.
- Deliver training support on how to use UltiPro Learning through classroom training, virtual training, online videos & in-house training.
- Schedule training assignment including setting up registration and tracking.
- Maintains current and historical content for academic libraries.
- Works with content creators from all lines of the business to support, load and assign learning to user audience
What you need to succeed
- 2-4 years of experience coordinating programs using a learning management system, talent management system, customer relationship management system or comparable experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint
- Virtual Learning creation experience
- Camtasia, Captivate 360, or similar authoring tool experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstration of a focus on the needs of the customer
- Ability to continually challenge and improve processes