Unified Physician Management
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Treasury Analyst I
at Unified Physician Management
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 717
The Treasury Analyst I supports the Treasury Operations team in the execution of daily tasks related to cash management and reporting of Corporate and Care Center activities, cash flow forecasting, and various research and analyses as the needs arise.
- Prepares weekly funding wires to / from UPM Care Centers. Initiates/reviews internal and external fund transfers for payment and management of liquidity.
- Prepares and analyzes cash flows through the maintenance and development of cash flow forecasting tools. Prepares daily cash reports and cash determination needs for review and assessment by the Treasury Operations Manager.
- Performs monthly bank reconciliations and related analyses in support of the Accounting operations monthly financial statement closing process.
- Responsible for ensuring all cash transactions are monitored, deposited and posted in a timely manner. Monitors ACH and wire payment cycles between the bank and Accounts Payable and Payroll.
- Supports the Treasury Operations Manager and Sr. Director in the ongoing management of Treasury Operations and the support provided to Corporate and its Care Centers including the coordination, execution and maintenance of banking documentation, policies and procedures and identification and implementation of best practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Experience: While previous experience is a plus, the candidate will be trained to perform these tasks with the assumption that the baseline education above has already been completed.
- Certifications: A Certified Public Accountant, Certified Treasury Professional designation is a plus but not required.