United Surgical Partners International Inc (USPI)
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Physical Therapist - PRN
at United Surgical Partners International Inc (USPI)
Job Status: PRN
Job Reference #: 15695
Categories: Healthcare - Therapy/Rehab Services
- The Physical Therapist (PT) evaluates, plans and implements treatments for hospitalized patients according to age specific needs.
- The PT reviews with the patient and caregiver the current diagnosis, prognosis and treatment goals while planning and implementing a safe and timely treatment plan.
- The PT collaborates with the referring physician and other hospital staff when needed and completes all patient care documentation concisely and timely.
- The PT provides input or support for facility training opportunities in ergonomics, body mechanics, and patient handling for staff as well as peri-surgery education for patients/families.
- Graduate of an accredited physical therapy program
- Maintains continuing education credits as required by the State
- Minimum 3 year orthopedic experience preferably in a hospital setting
- Current licensed in the State of Florida
- Current BLS required
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Knowledgeable of current treatment protocols and rehabilitation equipment
- Minimum Experience: 3 yr Preferred Experience: 5yr