United Surgical Partners International Inc (USPI)
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
PRN PACU Registered Nurse
at United Surgical Partners International Inc (USPI)
The PACU Registered Nurse has the responsibility to provide all nursing care services for the pre/post surgical patients in a manner suitable to accepted standards of care. He/She ensures the highest quality and safe delivery of patient care, maintains compliance with professional nursing, JCAHO, and all Federal and State standards of care. The RN cares for all ages from 2 years to geriatric. This position is assigned to respond to patients presenting to the facility with a healthcare need and providing the Medical Screening Exam as delegated by the Medical Executive Committee.
- Graduate of an accredited RN school of nursing
- 2 years clinical experience in an RN in hospital Medical/Surgery or ICU unit preferred.
- Current Florida RN License,
- Current CPR, BCLS, ACLS
- PALS recommended.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written. Good organization habits.
- Ability to make decisions based on nursing judgment.
- Able to prioritize and organize workload to meet needs of patients and unit.