Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
MSLA - Clinical Education Coordinator - Tampa, FL
at UnitedHealth Group
- Inquire if providers have the tools they need to meet quality objectives as a participant in the MSLA provider network. Insure that they understand the need and use of the tools.
- Ensure providers have in understanding of MSLA MDE protocols as stipulated by the VA contract
- Assist the Providers in applying the developed systems approach to assist providers in learning, including but not limited to web-based tutorials, interactive PowerPoint presentations, audio and video vignettes
- Serve as a centralized POC for providers and connects providers to insure that learning is centralized and monitored
- Serve as a centralized POC for providers and connects providers to the appropriate parties for resolution to concerns
- In collaboration with the clinical team, suggest improvement solutions, including review of training or other activities to ensure learning transfer occurs and performance gaps are met, including needs assessments and skills analysis
- Builds collaborative partnerships with peers, Medical Professional Providers, and MSLA medical professional managers and leads
- Coaches, provides feedback and serves as a resource to providers for technical issues or refers to the clinical team for further training
- Work on ad-hoc projects and events
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Familiar with using power point power, and using graphics
- Proficient computer skills familiarity (able to be trained) in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Experience in time management
- Works with moderate guidance; seeks guidance/clarification to insure task completion
- Associate’s degree or experience in related field or equivalent work experience
- Solid knowledge of adult learning requirements
- Able to work independently, and in conjunction with team members at all levels of the organization
- Ability to adhere to strict confidentiality guidelines and operate with the utmost integrity and discretion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of commonly used training and education concepts, practices, and procedures for small and large groups
- Proficient telephone skills
- Proficient in general computer use and Microsoft Office Suite
Careers with MSLA. Our focus is simple. We’re innovators at providing technology - driven, comprehensive, independent medical evaluations to government and private entities. In addition to our core clinics located throughout California, Nevada and Hawaii, we manage an extensive nationwide network of fully credentialed physicians in all major specialties. We’ve joined Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses. And when you join our team, you’ll impact the lives of others by verifying the validity of claims, providing quality examinations and meeting the timelines that make a difference for our customers. Here, you’ll join a team that makes you want to do better every day, resulting in your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: MSLA, Clinic Education Coordinator, Tampa, FL, Florida, VA