Universal Background Screening - Arizona
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Verification Specialist - Florida - New Positions Available
at Universal Background Screening - Arizona
Universal Background Screening is a leading provider of background screening solutions including a comprehensive selection of employment background checks and verifications, employee drug testing, employment physicals, and compliance management services. For more than thirty years, Universal experts have consulted with clients to implement compliant background screening programs tailored to their unique needs.
Universal is currently looking to fill our Verification Specialist positions with motivated individuals! Outbound and Inbound calls are made and received to verify information reported by applicants on their job applications/resumes.
• Manage in/outbound calls for Employment, Education, Reference and Licensing Verification's.
• Maintain effective record keeping for all calls handled. Ensure all verification's sent out are followed up on in a timely manner.
• Data entry of information verified over the phone (ie. employment dates, graduation date, degree achieved, etc.)
• Quality assurance and data review of information obtained for verification's.
• Communicate effectively and efficiently to all parties involved in obtaining verification information.
• Guarantee daily, weekly and monthly goals are met.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a high volume Call Center and the following skills:
• Understanding of general computer skills, including Microsoft Outlook and web applications
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Detail and Goal Oriented
• Works well independently
• Ability to multi-task and manage daily assignments
• Team motivated and able to work well with others
• Experience with researching business information on the web
• High School Diploma/Equivalent
Prior Verification Experience is a plus and the following skills would be useful for candidates applying:
• Experience with working with sensitive data
• Prior customer service or call center experience
• Reverse address/telephone tracking