The Arc Tampa Bay
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
HIRING EVENT: THURSDAY FEBRUARY 21 @10:00 A.M.
at The Arc Tampa Bay
The Arc Tampa Bay's mission is to support and empower people with intellectual and developmental disabilities. We are seeking applicants that share in our mission to join our team. We are holding a one day hiring event at our largest of three adult day program centers on Thursday February 21st. The Arc has MANY full and part-time opportunities to fill. All interested applicants should arrive at Suite 249 on the 2nd floor of The Long Center to sign in and attend an informative agency overview session. Light refreshments will be provided. Preliminary pre-screen interviews will take place after the overview, and then secondary interviews will be granted for those that qualify. To expedite the process on event day, please be sure to upload your resume here and answer the pre-screen questions.
Direct care position wage range is $10.00 to $12.50/hour
Limited Lead postions are open with a range of $11.00 to $13.50/hour
All required screenings and trainings are paid for by The Arc Tampa Bay
The Arc Tampa Bay is an equal opportunity employer and has many opportunities for advancement between its' 3 Adult Day Programs, 18 Group Homes, Supported Living Apartment Complex, Supported Employment Program, and ABA Clinic for children on The Spectrum.
Skill / Requirements
- High school diploma/GED
- Valid Florida Driver License
- 21 years of age or above per auto insurance company policy
- 10 panel pre employment drug screen per Florida Drug-Free Workplace Policy
- Federal Level 2 Background screen per APD Policy
All FULL-TIME Arc Tampa Bay employees will enjoy the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance at NO cost to them
- 403b retirment plan option with 2/3 employer match after 1 year
- Free Membership to City of Clearwter Rec Centers after 90 days
- Wide variety of schedules
- Options for evening or weekend training for part-timers
- Limited time Potential $250+ retention bonuses(if hired befteen March 1st and May 31st)