Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Implementation Specialist in Orlando, FL at Vaco
Combine your financial expertise with our industry connections, and you will have an advantage over your competition! Our client has an immediate opportunity for a skilled Hyperion Analyst. At Vaco, we advocate for you as we connect your work experience to the open job. We promote your strengths to the manager while preparing you for that specific interview.
Our recruiters will provide you with great insight about trends in the market - keeping you up to date on compensation expectations, company culture, and growth opportunities. If you're experienced in accounting and financial analysis, it's time to partner with the best. Apply today!
As a Financial Manager, you will manage the Financial Business Intelligence group in developing, implementing, enhancing, and maintaining critical accounting and financial reports as well as processes and analytical tools in alignment with our client's needs and priorities.
- Working with Accounting Leadership and other departments to identify and prioritize current and future accounting, reporting, and analytical requirements
- Managing team to timely and effectively enhance, implement, and maintain reports, processes, and analytical tools in line with leadership priority
- Managing team to ensure new reporting and analytical tools are developed, tested, and implemented in accordance with appropriate change management processes and controls
- Providing on-going, high quality production maintenance of reports, processes, and analytical tools to ensure timely, accurate, and efficient reporting and analysis of results
- Analyzing production data to ensure accuracy as well as to identify fluctuations in trends, risks, and opportunities
- Performing and supporting various financial analyses to assist leaders in managing the business
- Supporting or conducting financial reviews with Company, Finance and Accounting leadership, and/or Field Management
- Supporting company in the preparation of various recurring or ad-hoc public disclosure and/or investor relations reporting and analysis
- Proactively troubleshooting processes to continuously improve, advance, or simplify data gathering and or reporting and analytics
- Managing team to utilize PeopleSoft, Hyperion ESSbase, MS Excel, MS Reporting Services and other company / department approved tools to develop, implement, maintain, and produce reports and various analytic tools
- Coaching, training, mentoring, and supervising team to ensure employee engagement and development