Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Payroll Compensation Manager/Accountant in Orlando, FL at Vaco
Human Resources Professionals-put your skills to work with us and experience the Vaco Advantage!
Our clients have immediate opportunities in Human Resources for Payroll Managers; don't let your resume get lost in the shuffle - let us work for you! At Vaco, we give you an advantage over your competition! Our recruiters have direct relationships with hiring companies, so they can connect your work experience to the open job-promoting your strengths to the hiring manager while preparing you for that specific interview.
Our recruiters will provide you with great insight about trends in the human resources industry - keeping you up to date on compensation expectations, company culture, and growth opportunities. If your background is in Human Resources as a Payroll Compensation Manager/Accountant, and you want to partner with the best, apply today!
As a Payroll Compensation Manager/Accountant, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the payroll department, tax payments, and filings.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Review provider contracts and perform statistical analysis and interpretation of information to develop and report on provider productivity bonuses.
- Classify job descriptions for all current and open positions, working in conjunction with Human Resources and hiring managers, to ensure accurate reporting of headcount, fte, and open positions.
- Perform ad-hoc reporting, surveys, and data validations as requested.
- Create, administer, and maintain payroll reports including fixed and variable wages, incentives, and bonuses.
- Analyze and evaluate proposed provider incentive plans in relation to historical clinic financial performance.
- Create models and projections for retention and bonus programs, including annual impact for multiple scenarios.
- Develop and document procedures to streamline processes and ensure continuity during time off.
- Prepare payroll and incentives journal entry and month end accrual.
- Build compensation, incentive and bonus forecasts and budgets.
- Perform benefit reconciliations between payroll and accounting.