Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Associate, Business Development - Vaco Technology in Orlando, FL at Vaco
Business Development Manager - VACO TECHNOLOGY
At Vaco, we welcome rebels, outlaws, and talented malcontents seeking new heights of success in an empowering culture. If you're feeling trapped in a soul-sucking job, we invite you to explore what it's like to free yourself at a company changing the face of our industry with a best-in-class culture.
- Ranked #1 Best Staffing Firm to Work For in North America by Staffing Industry Analysts (Category: 500+ Employees)
- An Inc. Magazine's fastest growing company in America every year since 2007.
- Over $650 Million in annual sales and 40 offices internationally and growing.
- Clients range from household names like Google and Facebook to emerging tech start-ups.
A Day in the Life
Your CTO client just called. He's in desperate need of a Product Development leader or maybe he needs an experienced Project Manager to lead a critical implementation. As Business Development Manager for Vaco Technology:
- You will develop new and existing client relationships to win contract opportunities in the areas of Business Intelligence, Software Development, Project Management, and more.
- You will regularly make calls, attend client meetings and social events, and leverage your network to deepen ties with organizational leaders, hiring managers, and C-Suite executives while serving as a consultative business partner.
- You will team-up with experienced technical recruiters to maintain awareness of available talent and marketable skill sets, while also keeping them informed on upcoming project/talent needs.
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years' experience in IT recruiting, staffing, and/or related business development or technology sales.
- Proven success achieving and/or exceeding performance goals.
- Detailed, organized, and adaptable.
- Economically motivated with high desire to grow professionally and financially.
- Guaranteed base salary and uncapped commission.
- Comprehensive Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance, 401k with company matching, Health Savings Account (with company contributions), and more.
- Generous PTO that increases with tenure
- Annual incentive trips to exotic destinations for you and a guest.
For more than 15 years, Vaco has matched people with the right careers and consulting opportunities in the areas of finance, accounting, technology, and administration. Vaco's name is derived from Latin meaning "to free yourself from work," and this is what we strive to deliver to our 7500+ international clients every day. Our clients span all industries and business stages; including household names like Google, Oracle, Verizon, Nestle, Goldman Sachs, and more. Since 2007, Inc. Magazine has named Vaco one of the fastest growing private companies in America. Experience what it's like to free yourself with Vaco.