Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) Work Order Coordinator - ( req6535 )
at Valencia College
In this role you will be responsible for the operation and efficiency of a computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) work order system.
At Valencia College, it’s more than just a job. We understand the importance of fostering a collaborative environment and achieving a true work/life balance.
Join one of the largest community colleges in Florida, recognized as one of “The Great Colleges to Work For” by The Chronicle of Higher Education, and the inaugural winner of the Aspen Prize for Community College Excellence, take the first steps by completing and submitting an online application for this position. There are plenty of places to find employment, but at Valencia College, you'll find fulfillment.
The ideal candidate will have:
- High school diploma or equivalent [required]; two-year degree preferred.
- Valid driver's license [required].
- Technical trade school, equivalent on-the-job training, documented training and or certification(s) [required].
- Minimum of five (5) years of related computerized database experience [preferred]
- Experience in higher educational facilities operations [preferred].
- A demonstrated commitment to equity and inclusion.
Please click here for a complete job description.
Valencia’s Total Rewards package, features:
- Free medical, dental benefits and paid life insurance premiums
- Generous paid time off - vacation leave, sick leave, personal days, spring break, winter break, and other holidays
- Florida retirement membership
- YMCA membership benefits
- Educational and Professional development opportunities for you and your dependents and so much more….
Moreover, we believe you will appreciate the commitment to work-life balance plus the inspiring, motivating, and teamwork-oriented environment that we enjoy every day.
Location: Orlando, FL 32811 - West Campus
Valencia College has campuses conveniently located throughout Central Florida that are accessible by local freeways, expressways and surface streets. But the convenient commute is just part of the appeal.
As one of the fastest growing cities in America, Orlando offers just the right mix of laid-back Florida lifestyle and the amenities of a big city, making it a great place to live and work.
Department: Plant Operations
Closing Date: Wednesday October 16, 2019 at 7:00 PM EST
If this opportunity sounds inspiring, please complete and submit an online application along with a cover letter and resume to be considered for this position.