Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Construction Project Engineer, (AFB PMO)
- Panama City, FL, USA
- Based upon Experience
- Full Time
VectorCSP is looking for an experienced Construction Project Engineer to work in the Panama City, FL area.
Job Summary: Will provide engineering expertise to a myriad of construction projections throughout the course of these efforts.
- No Clearance Needed
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in related engineering discipline, preferred construction engineering support.
- 1-3 years of experience in providing engineering related support to construction efforts; CADD or other design software application experience desired Building Information Modeling (BIM).
- Prepares general designs, analyses, layouts, and computations for developing features of a wide variety of new construction projects.
- Performs field reconnaissance and investigation of the sites to determine possible problem areas and the recommended. solutions and preparation of text of design features for incorporation into planning documents, contract drawings, design memoranda, et.
- Reviews and checks submittals to include reports, contract drawing specifications, and other documents to insure conformance with A/E contract.
- Reviews and checks contract drawings, quantity estimates, and technical provisions of the specifications for conformance with good engineering practice design requirements and general guidance and instructions.
- Provides engineering expertise to a wide range of new construction projects.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience with large, complex projects that may include facility construction, repair, restoration, and modernization of airfield, industrial, laboratory, housing, dormitory, and administrative, Enhanced Use Leases, Public Private Partnerships (P3), Public Public-Private Partnerships (P4) facilities; Military Construction (MILCON); Facilities Sustainment, Restoration, and Modernization (FSRM); Unspecified Minor Military Construction (UMMC); mission bed-down; and community support.
- Florida-specific building codes.
- Experience with FSRM design and construction.
- Experience with AFCEC MILCON Data Management and Metrics policies and procedures.
- Experience in government contracting.
- Demonstrated performance on mid-to-large construction projects.
- Preferred experience/familiarity working with 325 Civil Engineering Squadron (325CES) and/or HQ U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE).
- Experience working on Federal, State and Local Government projects.
VectorCSP is a Federal contracting small business based out of North Carolina. We help our nation's military and government leaders realize the Cost, Schedule, and Performance goals of their organizations through our expert integrated logistics, engineering, training, and strategic program management support.
We offer Medical, Vision, LTD, STD, Life Insurance, Dental, 401K, PTO and Tuition Reimbursement to those who qualify.
To apply, please go to https://vectorcsp.applicantpro.com/. For assistance please contact our Human Resources Department by telephone at (252) 338-4255 or by email, email@example.com.
Like us on Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/VectorCSP/ & Follow us on LinkedIn, https://www.linkedin.com/company/vectorcsp/
Vector CSP, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, or any other reasons prohibited under Federal, State or local laws. EOE AA/M/F/D/V.