Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Technical Support Management Specialist, (OPC PRO)
- Panama City, FL, USA
- Based upon Experience
- Full Time
VectorCSP is looking for an experienced Technical Support Management Specialist to work in the Panama City, FL area.
Job Summary: Provide OPC PRO, USN Board of Inspection and Survey (INSURV), and shipbuilder personnel with access and training on, and utilization support of the TSM System and Electronic Trial Card (ETC) tool.
- Public Trust
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of six (6) years' experience in a shipbuilding environment.
- 2 years' experience with the TSM system.
- Certified and maintain Security + requirements.
- Support tracking deficiency records and processes including, but not limited to: Surveillance (Product Verification/Procedure Review), Test Witnessing, Compartment Completion Inspection, Corrective Action Requests (CARs), Trial Cards, and Project Management records.
- Develop and maintain ship unique data and database for OPC PRO deficiency record input into the ETC tool and TSM system.
- Shall utilize available programs, tools, and data sources; assist in the preparation of weekly program management reports, program technical and financial metric status reports, and other reports.
- Provide trial card status reports, through metrics, and progress the correction of deficiencies post-trials; in support of dock side and at-sea portions of trials.
- Maintain the ability to provide ETC creation during pre-trial production inspection and test cycles.
- Maintain the ability to transfer current cutter ETC tool pre-trial deficiencies (1 List), Quality CARs, and prior cutter(s) rollover trial card data into the TSM system.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Possess expert knowledge in the use of the Government TSM system and the ETC tool.
- Have intermediate knowledge in the design and application of Microsoft Office Suite products. Specifically, MS Excel and MS Access
- Possess expert knowledge of ship construction deficiency records management processes.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office software suite to include Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
VectorCSP is a Federal contracting small business based out of North Carolina. We help our nation's military and government leaders realize the Cost, Schedule, and Performance goals of their organizations through our expert integrated logistics, engineering, training, and strategic program management support.
We offer Medical, Vision, LTD, STD, Life Insurance, Dental, 401K, PTO and Tuition Reimbursement to those who qualify.
To apply, please go to https://vectorcsp.applicantpro.com/. For assistance please contact our Human Resources Department by telephone at (252) 338-4255 or by email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Like us on Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/VectorCSP/ & Follow us on LinkedIn, https://www.linkedin.com/company/vectorcsp/
Vector CSP, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, or any other reasons prohibited under Federal, State or local laws. EOE AA/M/F/D/V.