Visual Awareness Technologies and Consulting, Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
SOF RAPTOR IV Program Manager
at Visual Awareness Technologies and Consulting, Inc
# of Openings:
For over a decade, Visual Awareness Technologies and Consulting Inc. (VATC) has combined its joint training experience, innovative engineering talent and intelligence expertise to pioneer the development of the most advanced Distributed Missions Operations (DMO) training environments available anywhere in the world. Combining the latest open geospatial data standards with an integrated suite of innovative DMO training solutions, VATC offers a legacy of proven performance, leading subject-matter expertise and the most innovative technological solutions to the modern military’s growing challenges. For more information, visit us at www.vatcinc.com, or on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Title: SOF RAPTOR IV Program Manager
Location: Orlando, FL
Program Management Responsibilities:
Shall have current and relevant levels and breadth of acquisition program management experience and expertise.
Shall manage scheduling tasks to ensure services and deliveries are identified, planned, tracked, and reported as required by the individual Task Order. Scheduling shall include, but not limited to, milestones, major reviews, key events, interdependencies, testing, and deliveries as appropriate depending on the complexity of the Task Order. These tasks shall be executed if and when directed by the documentation of each individual Task Order.
- Perform a variety of different actions and activities in support of each assigned system, project, or program. Functional duties primarily are to plan, direct, organize, control, and coordinate technical efforts, contractor manpower and team activities. Includes areas of administration, program control, and technical supervision of personnel involved in systems engineering, integration, in support of assigned tasks.
- Interface with the Government’s Contracting Officer's Representative (COR) and Contracting Officer’s Technical Representative (COTR) while serving as the main point of contact for SOF RAPTOR III to the Government with full decision making authority.
- Provide management oversight to a variety of multi-disciplined subcontractors’ acquisition management teams.
- Make recommendations to the Project Manager for the resolution of divergent viewpoints and inputs to critical decisions resulting from unseen situations which may develop during the life of the contract.
- Analyze the results for program reviews to help develop an effective and efficient approach to ensuring program milestones are met.
- Serve as the vendor representative for briefings up to the General Officer (GO)/Senior Executive Service (SES) level audience. Responsibility for major program documentation and evidence of highest quality.
- Risk Management shall be an essential task in the program management of Task Orders and support may include, but is not be limited to:
o Program/project status reporting and information flow;
o Weekly face to face Task Order update meetings;
o Preparation for and participation in program management, execution, and technical reviews;
o Analysis and evaluation of program/ project progress and status;
o Development and implementation of acquisition, logistics, and test plans and acquisition strategies;
o Development of required acquisition documentation and briefing material
Experience: Shall have a minimum total of 15 years of military/professional experience in program management related positions including at least 5 years of direct management support to a Government acquisition office.
- A Master’s or higher degree from an accredited university or college, which includes at least introductory courses in accounting, business, and management; or 15 years’ experience and a Bachelors’ degree, or
- A Ph.D. in a relevant scientific, technical, business, or management field may be substituted for five years of experience.
- Four (4) years of experience directly related to the tasks to be accomplished can be substituted for two (2) years of the education requirements.
- Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) Level III certification may be substituted for education requirements.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Top Secret
In addition to competitive pay, Visual Awareness Technologies and Consulting, Inc. offers its employees a very competitive benefits package.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.