Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
The position(s) described here are for Walgreens Infusions Services, a former subsidiary of Walgreens Co. (“Walgreens”). Walgreens Infusion Services became a new independent, privately-held company on 4/7/2015 following the acquisition of a majority interest in the company by Madison Dearborn Partners, a leading private equity firm based in Chicago. Walgreens will retain a significant minority interest in the new company and will have representatives on the company’s board of directors. As such, Walgreens will continue to have a role in ensuring the future success of the new company
Job Duties Include:
Coordinates and performs clerical/office activities for the individual branch location. Assists employees with health, welfare, and retirement documentation, conducts new hire orientation, completes, reviews and submits new hire paperwork to the Corporate office. Assists in ensuring that federal and state laws and regulations are followed in their specific branch. Responsible for completing the payroll function for the branch. Responsible for accounting and/or bookkeeping functions within the office. Assists with invoice coding, and submission of invoices to corporate for payment. As needed prepare correspondence, file, perform record keeping functions, and obtain supplies for the office. Responsible for oversight of the reception functions, office maintenance, office equipment and other general office management functions as assigned by the general manager.
Responsible for the organization and completion of HR & general office administration. Participates in and completes office functions such as reception, typing, bookkeeping, preparation of payrolls, flow of correspondence, filing, requisition of supplies, and other clerical services. Responsible for overseeing the accurate and timely maintenance of all medical records. Makes recommendations to the General Manager regarding revision of procedures, or devises. Adheres to Walgreens policies with regard to the procedures for systematic retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records. Assists the General Manager with changes to office layouts and presents cost reduction programs. Processes payroll to prepare for transmission to corporate. Ensures that payroll information is submitted timely.
Maintains the clean, organized office environment with space and equipment in proper repair. Supervisor office maintenance and cleaning. Reports equipment failure appropriately and ensures that repairs are completed. Evaluates office equipment prior to purchase. Assist the General Manager with preparation of AOFs and evaluation of Capital Equipment needs. Prepare and submit invoice batches to Corporate office. Codes invoices correctly and submits batches to the General Manager for approval and forwards to corporate office timely. Properly accrues expenses at month end. Applies payments to system correctly, reconciles cash and tracks liabilities to subcontract agencies. Participates in the filing process as needed. Manages the computer equipment and phone system. Works with IT to resolve any issues related to processes and equipment. Works with a local vendor on system needs. Observe legal and ethical guidelines for safeguarding the confidentiality of patient and proprietary Walgreens information.
- HS Diploma/GED and at least 1 year of experience in general office administration.
- Experience communicating both verbally (on phone, one-on-one, to groups) and in writing (emails, letters, reports, presentations) to various audiences (work group, team, company management, prospective acquisitions, external clients).
- Basic level skill in Microsoft Office 2003 or later: Word (for example: creating documents, entering and formatting text, page layouts, creating tables, and adding graphics), Excel (for example: creating worksheets, entering data, creating basic formulas, working with cells and rows)
- Experience working with and maintaining phone systems and basic office equipment.
- Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Four-year college degree in business related field.
- Prior payroll processing and new hire paperwork experience
- Prior Home Care experience
Four-year college degree in business related field. Prior Home Care experience is preferred but not required.
abilty to work with all programs within the microsoft office suite
bookeeping, banking, or other accounting experience