WB Mason Co., Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Outbound Business Dev Rep
at WB Mason Co., Inc.
- Requisition ID
- Position Type
- Full Time
- Shift Type
- First Shift
- Sales - Account Management/Business
We are seeking dynamic phone sales representatives in our Daytona location. The ideal candidate will be energetic, enthusiastic, and have a drive to succeed. This role will be responsible for outbound telephone calls to business customers for the purpose of promoting products and services, as well as closing all sales from new customers to reactivation of existing customers.
If you are an individual with a "Will do! Must achieve!" attitude and have the uncanny ability to generate results, apply today!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Makes outbound calls to business to business prospects selling W.B. Mason's wide range of products and services with a strong focus on goal achievement and results
- Informs customers of new services available
- Educates the customer on competitive pricing information and assists the customer with comparing and contrasting services
- Sells the value of our products and services by properly aligning their features, benefits, and price with the needs of our customers
- Acts as the product consultant, explaining product features and benefits and making recommendations based on customer needs and interests
- Exercises sound judgment within the scope of their empowerment, and acts in the best interest of both the customer and W.B. Mason
- Relates well to the customer and demonstrates a favorable image of W.B. Mason through effective use of soft skills (including active listening, problem-solving, and probing techniques), professional communications, and internal/external customer interactions
- Maintains regular, consistent, and punctual attendance
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Previous phone sales experience, including cold-calling, negotiation, B2B, and closing preferred, but not mandatory
- Excellent spoken and written communication abilities; great interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills and capable of managing multiple tasks
- Strong work ethic
- Must be able to effectively communicate on the phone
- Must be comfortable with computer and can easily learn new programs/technology
- Must be able to type at least 40 words per minute
- Must be able to work assigned work schedule (AM/PM) and attend all training schedules
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, speak and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is frequently required to use hands and fingers for data entry.