Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Houseperson Driver CDL
at Westgate Resorts
Westgate VacationVillas Resort-45803
7700 Westgate Blvd, Kissimmee, Florida 34747-4630
As a WG Master House-person you will distribute materials and assists WG Housekeepers in preparation of their maid carts and cleaning of assigned units. In addition, will receive guest requests, prepares and dispatches them by performing the following duties. You will also provide transportation support for the WG Cleaners via the operation of a multi-passenger shuttle bus.
SCOPE: Respond promptly to requests from guests and other departments. Identify and report preventative or other maintenance issues in public areas or guest rooms. Performs any combination of the following tasks: maintain guestrooms, working areas, and the resort area; in general, in a clean and orderly manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned)
- Cleans rooms and hallways
- Washes walls and ceiling, moves furniture's and turn mattress
- Sweeps, mops, scrubs, waxes and polishes floor
- Dusts and polishes metalwork
- Collects soiled linen for laundering
- Received linen supplies from the Laundry
- Maintains housekeeping carts
- Removes trash collected by room attendants
- Walk all assigned floors at beginning and end of shift to collect trash, soiled linen, etc.
- Pickup clean linen and refill the par stock of linen on each floor pantry
- Deliver towels, cribs, high chairs and other items to the guest rooms on requests.
- Perform duties of room attendant when necessary
- Sort linen, stock room attendant closets
- Refill the par stock of guest amenities and supplies on each floor storage area
- Help the housekeeper with the heavy lifting when cleaning rooms
- Clean all public areas in the prescribed manner while following department standard operating procedures.
- Remove soiled linen and trash from the pool side and other service area and take to appropriate locations in the prescribed manner
- Assist housekeepers with placing bed boards, roll-ways beds, extra bed etc.
- Report missing / found articles, damage or merchandise problems to the housekeeping supervisors
- Respond always in a friendly, helpful manner to guests and peers
- Complete any tasks assigned by the supervisors as and when needed
- Report to work in required uniform and in adherence with the established company dress code policy
- Must be able to work independently and as a team player
- Maintain a high standard of excellence.
- Supervise units if necessary.
- Strip units of soiled linens and remove all trash.
- Maintain a sense of urgency so that units are turned on time.
- Personal timeliness, be prompt with all assignments.
- Drive around the resort in a safe, yet expedited manner to ensure all Cleaners reach their destination with the utmost of efficiencies.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND CONDITIONS
- Standing and walking for long periods
- Climbing stairs frequently
- Frequent twisting, bending, stooping and reaching
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and /or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization. Bilingual- English/Spanish preferred.
Ability to add and subtract two-digit numbers and to multiply and divide 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurements, volume, and distance.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence, ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Certificates, Licenses, registrations:
Valid CDL (Class -- C) drivers' license. Passenger endorsement