Westminster Communities of Florida
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Dining Services Tech II - Dishwasher, Westminster Point Pleasant Bradenton
at Westminster Communities of Florida
LOCATION: WESTMINSTER BRADENTON TOWERS
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS: Comply with all applicable rules, policies, standards and guidelines related to employment with Westminster Communities.
1. Maintain cleanliness of all dishes, glassware, flatware and cooking pots & pans. Assist cooks with pot washing.
2. Maintain cleanliness and sanitation of all kitchen stations and surfaces including trash removal.
3. Maintain temperature and sanitation logs to comply with established standards, procedures, guidelines and regulations.
4. Restock shelves for meal service of all wares.
5. Assist with stocking shelves at the inventory room and assist with unloading delivery trucks as needed.
6. Assist with other kitchen duties as assigned by the supervisor.
The above position description is not to be construed as a complete listing of the assignments and responsibilities assigned to any employee; nor are such assignments restricted to those precisely listed in the description. This position description may change from time to time as the needs of the organization change.
Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent desirable or eligibility to attain equivalent. (Students working towards a High School Diploma are eligible for this position)
Experience: 6 months or more experience in a high volume dining environment. Understanding of basic sanitation practices including use of cleaning chemicals and personal protective equipment.
Requirements: Ability to read, write and speak the English language and understand and follow written and oral directions. Serv Safe certification required or ability to obtain certification within 90 days of date of hire.