Westminster Communities of Florida
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Westminster Communities of Florida
Position Summary: Provides maintenance and related work for the safe, economical preservation of the facility and equipment. Provides transportation to scheduled designated locations. Oversees the operation of the bus, schedules routine maintenance and safety checks. Provides 24 hour on call emergency, as directed.
Essential Maintenance Functions:
- Performs work necessary to complete apartment turnovers, repairs and other improvements.
- Maintains necessary records and logs as directed.
- Maintains workplace in a clean, safe and orderly manner.
- Responds to emergency situations as they occur.
- Shows a working knowledge of Jefferson Center’s handbook policies in everyday performance of job duties.
Essential Bus Functions:
- Provides timely and efficient transportation for the residents for scheduled activities in the vehicle.
- Complete weekly reports.
- Assumes responsibility for the safety of the resident passengers while in his care. Notifies management immediately in case of any emergency and documents in writing all incidents.
- Inspects vehicle for cleanliness prior to and upon return from all outings.
- Wash bus as needed.
Performs other duties as assigned by the maintenance supervisor or administrator.
- Various hand tools, hammers, screwdrivers, wrenches, etc.
- Floor care equipment, i.e. vacuums, buffer, etc.
- 14 passenger bus.