Westminster Communities of Florida
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Pharmacy Data Entry Technician
at Westminster Communities of Florida
Westminster Communities of Florida is seeking to fill a Pharmacy Data Entry Technician for the evenings in its Pharmacy located in Orlando, Florida. This position is responsible for receiving, transcribing and entering resident prescriptions into our operating systems. EOE/DFWP - We honor those who serve.
Essential Job Functions:
- Enters resident specific orders into pharmacy computer system in an accurate and timely manner.
Maintains accurate customer profiles.
Communicates effectively with residents, families, staff, services and government agencies.
Prepares various reports as requested by management, customers and residents.
- Current State Pharmacy Technician license and certification.
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED.
- 1-3 years Long Term Care Pharmacy Prescription Entry experience required.
- Medical Terminology required.
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a dynamic environment.
- Strong knowledge of Brand/Generic drugs preferred.
- Communicates effectively with residents, families, staff, services and government agencies.
The typical schedule for this position is afternoons/evenings 2:00PM - 10:30PM including rotating weekends 10:30AM-7PM.