Westminster Communities of Florida
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Westminster Communities of Florida
Westminster Baldwin Park, an Active Living Community in Orlando has an open position for a part time Receptionist/Switchboard. We are a church related not-for-profit community service organization dedicated and committed to providing services for older adults and persons with special needs.
Operates switchboard to relay incoming, outgoing, and interoffice calls. Act as the front desk receptionist. Monitor the public address and emergency alerting system.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Answering incoming calls on a multi-line phone system. Receive, direct and relay telephone and fax messages.
- Answering visitors’ inquiries about the community and directing them to their destination.
- Sorting and handing out incoming US Mail. Receive incoming packages from couriers, such as FedEx and UPS.
- Provide administrative support as assigned by management.
- Manage the Point-of-Service for payment of special events as designated by management.
- Setting appointments, filing, records keeping, keyboarding/data entry and performing a variety of other office tasks as assigned by management.
This position is Part time and is scheduled for every Saturday and Sunday - 1:30pm to 10:00pm.
- Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and three months related experience and/or
- training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Join the Westminster Family today! We offer:
- Flexible Hours
- Fun Work Environment
- Competitive Wages
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Fitness Facility Onsite
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Café
- Vacation Pay
- Career Advancement
- And More!
EOE, DFWP – “We honor those who have served.”