Westminster Communities of Florida
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RN Supervisor | Weekend
at Westminster Communities of Florida
Westminster Baldwin Park, an Active Living Community in Orlando has an open position for a RN Supervisor, 7-3 & 3-11 shift, every other weekend.
We are a church related not-for-profit community service organization dedicated and committed to providing services for older adults and persons with special needs.
Provide direct nursing care to the residents and supervise day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants and staff nurse in accordance with state and federal standards. This supervision may be required by the DON to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times.
1. Supervise all floor nurses and staff members, to ensure that care is being provided based on established standards, provide conflict resolution to issues between staff members, and replace nurses that call-off or are no-call/no-show.
2. Assist the ADON/DON with calculating daily staffing needs based on census requirements.
3. Review doctor’s orders for new and current residents; ensure that care is being provided based on current orders.
4. Oversee and assist nurses performing resident assessments.
5. Coordinate care through communication with resident’s family members, physicians, and other health care providers.
6. Manage family concerns with resident’s care.
7. Update ADON/DON on important situations related to the residents or the Health Center.
8. Enter admission orders in ECS for new residents to the Health Center.
9. Assist nurses with managing emergencies in the Health Center or independent living.
10. Request supplies for the unit from the Central Supply.
Must be currently licensed in the State of Florida as a Registered Nurse. A minimum of year as a supervisor is required. Must be CPR Certified. One year of long term care desirable. Med-surg, Home Health, Emergency Room experience helpful. Also experience working with developmentally
**This position is every other weekend and covers the 7a-3p & 3p-11p shifts*
Join the Westminster Family today! Some of our benefits include:
- Flexible Hours
- Fun Work Environment
- Competitive Wages
- Health Insurance
- Fitness Facility Onsite
- Employee Discounts on Theme Parks & Concerts
- Employee Café
- Vacation Pay
- Free Parking
- Career Advancement
- And More!
EOE, DFWP – “We honor those who have served.”