Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at WWE, Inc
WWE Performance Center
- Front Desk management and building support for the WWE Performance Center
- General administrative duties including but not limited to: light calendar management, answering phones, scheduling meetings/conference/video calls, travel coordination/logistic
- Managing the Performance Center calendars
- Visitor/Fan management
- Responsible for handling internal and external correspondence, processing expense reports and invoice processing
- Management of Talent data including continuous upkeep, diligently checking for accuracy and proper communication of information
- Track building attendance
- Organize incoming/outgoing mail and packages, distribute deliveries
- Sort and distribute fan mail for Talent
- Schedule mail/package pick-ups with various carriers
- Answering basic questions from Talent; assist with general Talent communication in a professional manner
- Update Talent schedules as needed using WWE talent app
- Transcribe and share meeting minutes for coaches meeting
- Attend TV tapings to assist with ad hoc tasks, including but not limited to: catering requests with pick-up and distribution
- 3 years of experience in an administrative assistant role in a corporate environment working directly with senior-level executives
- Strong skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Project management experience a plus
- Responsible, reliable, and trustworthy, with proven track record of working with confidential information
- Superior attention to detail, but also able to multi-task with multiple distractions
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills with strong sense of tact/ discretion
- Able to interact well with employees and business partners of all levels and backgrounds
- Self-motivated, proactive and able to work well both independently and collaboratively using good business judgment and common sense
- Comfortable working with and maintaining various forms of technology and electronic equipment, tech savvy is a plus
- Can-do, positive, flexible attitude and demeanor, and willing to roll up sleeves as needed in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Able to work 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM from Monday-Friday, plus off-hours/overtime as needed and be available via phone 24/7. Flex time available on Thursdays and Fridays.
- Clean driver's license and vehicle to be used for business as needed
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
WWE is a publicly traded (NYSE: WWE), integrated media organization and recognized leader in global entertainment with more than 800 employees. Our mission is to put smiles on people’s faces. WWE’s PG, family-friendly programming is broadcast in more than 180 countries and 20 languages and reaches more than 800 million homes worldwide.
WWE’s operations are organized around four lines of business – Media Division, comprised of WWE Network, Television, Home Entertainment and Digital Media; Live Events; Consumer Products Division, comprised of Licensing, Venue Merchandise and WWEShop; and WWE Studios.
The award winning WWE Network, is the first-ever direct-to-consumer premium network that includes 24/7 scheduled programming, all live pay-per-views and nearly 10,000 hours of video-on-demand content. The WWE Network has more than 1.5 million subscribers and a 90% satisfaction rate. Monday Night Raw on USA Network is the longest-running, weekly episodic program in U.S. primetime TV history and is celebrating its 25th anniversary this year. In addition to our flagship programming Monday Night Raw and SmackDown Live, that air live every Monday and Tuesday nights on USA Network, WWE’s popular reality series’ Total Divas & Total Bellas air on E!.
WWE is a global leader in social and digital media with more than 825 million social media followers. WWE is the #2 most viewed channel in the world and the #1 sports channel on YouTube. WWE trends on Twitter every week, 52 weeks per year and John Cena, one of our most popular Superstars, is the #1 active American athlete on Facebook.
The WWE App has been downloaded more than 37 million times and WWE.com has nearly 12 million unique visitors each month. Our content strategy keeps our fans, the WWE Universe, engaged in our characters and storylines across multiple platforms and enables them to connect with us anytime, anywhere, on any device.
Partnerships with Nickelodeon, Warner Bros., Facebook, Twitter, Google, ESPN and Hulu have also further enhanced WWE’s reach and engagement with our passionate fan base.
WWE is committed to leveraging the power of its brand and platforms to help address important social issues worldwide including diversity and inclusion, education and military support as well as providing hope to those in need. Through partnerships with Special Olympics, Make-A-Wish, Susan G. Komen, The V Foundation, Ad Council, GLAAD, First Book, Hire Heroes USA and USO Metro, WWE supports programs and initiatives that positively impact children and families around the world.